Will Tyler Bray ever get a shot in the NFL?

I’m just concerned in the NFL nowadays, he might get cracked over the head with his own helmet
tyler-bray-gif.gif

Sad to think Tyler Bray thought he was so good that he left school a year early in order to join the NFL.

Sad?! Just this year he signed a one year $96,000 contract with the bears. That’s not counting what he’s made all these years to sit on the bench, not suffer head trauma or take beatings each week. Sounds like a great deal to me.

Sad?! Just this year he signed a one year $96,000 contract with the bears. That’s not counting what he’s made all these years to sit on the bench, not suffer head trauma or take beatings each week. Sounds like a great deal to me.
Plus he’s vested with a NFL pension...tough life.

There is that. None of us thought going to class was the highlight of our time at UT but we did what had to in order to get a job. His best chance to make a living in the NFL was to stay in school another yr. Boneheaded move on his part

Best chance to make a living in the nfl? 😂 he has earned 3.6 million dollars to date. You don’t consider that a living?

There is that. None of us thought going to class was the highlight of our time at UT but we did what had to in order to get a job. His best chance to make a living in the NFL was to stay in school another yr. Boneheaded move on his part

You really think an unpaid year under the tutelage of the great Butch Jones was going to prepare him for success? Dude was smarter than most of us here. He saw his opportunity to avoid that train wreck and make it on an NFL roster. He's probably already made more money than both of us will for the entirety of our lives.

The only loss that I see here is UT missed a year of having a good QB under center. For Tyler, he made the right move IMO.

Charlie Whitehurst made a great career holding the clipboard for multiple years. Clipboard Jesus

You really think an unpaid year under the tutelage of the great Butch Jones was going to prepare him for success? Dude was smarter than most of us here. He saw his opportunity to avoid that train wreck and make it on an NFL roster. He's probably already made more money than both of us will for the entirety of our lives.

The only loss that I see here is UT missed a year of having a good QB under center. For Tyler, he made the right move IMO.
Not only that, all of his receivers were leaving too. Plus, the whole "power spread" thing lol. Bray most definitely made the correct choice.

VN Store

Back