Men's Basketball Exhibition?

Does anyone know if there will be an exhibition game scheduled this month?
Not on campus and open to the public. They will scrimmage Michigan St. in Knoxville, but it will be closed to the public. First on-campus game open to the public will be the first game of the regular season on Nov. 7th vs Tennessee Tech.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Not on campus and open to the public. They will scrimmage Michigan St. in Knoxville, but it will be closed to the public. First on-campus game open to the public will be the first game of the regular season on Nov. 7th vs Tennessee Tech.
Thanks

Reactions: cncchris33
Exactly 5 weeks from today!!

Reactions: cncchris33
DFW area Vols:
The men will scrimmage Gonzaga in Frisco, TX on Oct 28. This scrimmage will be open to the public and tickets go on sale this Friday.

Reactions: vader
DFW area Vols:
The men will scrimmage Gonzaga in Frisco, TX on Oct 28. This scrimmage will be open to the public and tickets go on sale this Friday.
So they play in Texas and allow fans to attend. But they play in Knoxville and close it down to no one. Makes sense.

Man I'd like to sneak into that one if I could.
I wish they'd just open it up and let fans in for $5 general admission and donate the money to Florida hurricane victims, or something. That seems to be the way around the idea of it being a "secret scrimmage". 15000 people x $5 is $75000 that could go to a good cause and get people excited about the start of basketball season in which you've given them almost zero decent games to watch at home before conference play starts.

I like these two preseason basketball exhibitions because they will make the Tennessee players be more physical and be able to finish through contact and it will help Nkamhoua and Plavsic and Aidoo work on their post moves and become better inside scoring options.

I would like to see Gonsaga and Michigan State become regular preseason partners like Davidson was in future seasons.

VN Store

Back