Men's Basketball Exhibition?

So the Rob Lewis 8 would be what if JJJ sat out?

SV
ZZ
ORN
Uros
Key
Phillips
Mashack

-and-

Aidoo ???
Correct, which I don’t think is much of a surprise. Edwards being left out might be the biggest but if Key is showing he’s the better option at backup PG then it’s not surprising, obviously JJJ would be in that group if healthy.

When do the Preseason games start?

There aren’t going to be the usual TBA exhibition games this year. The Gonzaga scrimmage is Friday, 10/28. The regular season begins Monday, 11/7 versus TN Tech.

I think that 2 exhibitions and/or scrimmages are allowed annually. So this year it is the Michigan State and Gonzaga scrimmages.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Question for those that are tech savvy. What's the best way to stream the game to the Firestick? I'm assuming no PPV app like ESPN. Just use the browser app I guess?

More just about maintenance, he had minor knee operation done this offseason iirc, just much like football he’s a veteran guy who they’re just trying to give some extra time.
Seems like he’s been managing / recovering an injury since arriving on campus. Hoping this is his year to stay healthy and show out!

Reactions: Willy14
This is somewhat in stark contrast to what Basilio has said. I normally would fully trust Rob Lewis over Basilio, but Rob has been very detached for a little while, now, it seems.

Basilio said there was a lot of free substitutions, impractical and unlikely lineups. He did seem to believe it was a game played to win, and that Tennessee won by 7.

So, take all that with a grain of salt.
Revisiting this…There was a 2nd 10 minutes scrimmage where end of bench and walk on guys played, this is where the Awaka and Edwards pictures came from. Tennessee played 8 guys in the 40 minute scrimmage.

Revisiting this…There was a 2nd 10 minutes scrimmage where end of bench and walk on guys played, this is where the Awaka and Edwards pictures came from. Tennessee played 8 guys in the 40 minute scrimmage.
Do you know if JJJ will play in the Gonzaga scrimmage? How bad is his injury?

Question for those that are tech savvy. What's the best way to stream the game to the Firestick? I'm assuming no PPV app like ESPN. Just use the browser app I guess?

From the mothership.....

Fans can stream the game live online at PPV.COM or can order the Legends of Basketball Classic on TV through their cable, satellite or telco providers, including Xfinity, Spectrum, Contour, Dish, Verizon Fios, Altice and other leading providers. The suggested retail price will be $9.99 on all PPV platforms.

It is for sure showing up on the Xfinity sports app in Knoxville.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
From the mothership.....

Fans can stream the game live online at PPV.COM or can order the Legends of Basketball Classic on TV through their cable, satellite or telco providers, including Xfinity, Spectrum, Contour, Dish, Verizon Fios, Altice and other leading providers. The suggested retail price will be $9.99 on all PPV platforms.

It is for sure showing up on the Xfinity sports app in Knoxville.
Thanks. I'm on YouTube TV. I'll see if they're streaming it.

VN Store

Back