According to article: Fulmer could coach Vols again

#1fulmerite

Only losers dislike winners
Many of you may have seen this How Phillip Fulmer can rejoin Tennessee football coaching staff | Toppmeyer but, had this potential rule change been in place during his time as AD, he (we) would not have been sanctioned and, the O’line may have been better.

Wish he would come back! SEC veteran; multiple SECC; multiple SECC game appearances; multiple top 10 finishes; multiple bowl wins and a NC to boot! Only one season since his firing has produced a similar measurable and that was season before last!

Many of you may have seen this How Phillip Fulmer can rejoin Tennessee football coaching staff | Toppmeyer but, had this potential rule change been in place during his time as AD, he (we) would not have been sanctioned and, the O’line may have been better.

Wish he would come back! SEC veteran; multiple SECC; multiple SECC game appearances; multiple top 10 finishes; multiple bowl wins and a NC to boot! Only one season since his firing has produced a similar measurable and that was season before last!
You are delusional, get help.

I don't know if he'd have time. I hear he's locked in teaching upper level Complacency and Backstabbing classes on the Hill for the next couple of years.

No thanks. While he probably meant well, I think the UT has been too Phil-ed up and forked enough to take another round of being Fulmered. So, #65, if you want to club and hole Tennessee again, go put it in at Black Creek Golf Course in Chattanooga. As far from the Knoxville as you can get. Or better yet, go to TPC Golf Course in Memphis.

Uh-huh. Well, I'm gonna go mow the lawn now...
Did my yard yesterday while listening to UT baseball.

BTW I knew it was a joke by the time I saw the word "Fulmer" in the title. I had a reminder on my phone this morning for April Fool's Day.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
I saw him early March and like most older folks, he struggled at times getting his thoughts out. He’s no longer a coach outside of T ball. I know what day it is but I’m afraid the OP wasn’t making a joke.

I saw him early March and like most older folks, he struggled at times getting his thoughts out. He’s no longer a coach outside of T ball. I know what day it is but I’m afraid the OP wasn’t making a joke.
Saying the quiet part out loud...

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I firmly believe Fulmer intended to replace Jeremy Pruitt, but events escalated beyond his control.

The man has made millions. I doubt he is going to to come back and to work the concession stand during ball games, which is the only thing he is qualified to do at this point.

VN Store

Back