Any news or rumors about the staff?

I know rival fans are just laughing and enjoying the panic coming from this fan base. We have no patience and some are very far from reality. Yes, Tennessee has the resources, but we are not amongst the elites anymore. We need to realize that coaches and players are not knocking down the door to get here anymore. Hopefully, things will turn around, but this will be a process. I am so tired of hearing "We are Tennessee". Tennessee has won very few big games and have signed very few elite recruits in a while. Can we please be patient and at least give this current staff a couple of years to rebuild before we continue to panic? The play on the court has been very inconsistent and bad to average fundementally for a long time. Patience is key.

I know rival fans are just laughing and enjoying the panic coming from this fan base. We have no patience and some are very far from reality. Yes, Tennessee has the resources, but we are not amongst the elites anymore. We need to realize that coaches and players are not knocking down the door to get here anymore. Hopefully, things will turn around, but this will be a process. I am so tired of hearing "We are Tennessee". Tennessee has won very few big games and have signed very few elite recruits in a while. Can we please be patient and at least give this current staff a couple of years to rebuild before we continue to panic? The play on the court has been very inconsistent and bad to average fundementally for a long time. Patience is key.
Have you shared this w AD DW? He's the one who said there would winning and competing for championships next year.

Have you shared this w AD DW? He's the one who said there would winning and competing for championships next year.
Just like there's a such thing as coach's speak/talk where they say all the right things to the media, it could be the same for ADs also. We just have to come to a realization that things will be bad before they become good. It is what it is.

Just like there's a such thing as coach's speak/talk where they say all the right things to the media, it could be the same for ADs also. We just have to come to a realization that things will be bad before they become good. It is what it is.
Well there's coach and AD speak, but not at the dang introductory presser when you're addressing expectations for the new hire! Surely this man is experienced enough to know he can never walk back "no 2, 3, or 4 yr plan", esp framed as a promise he made to the players.

That said, we do live in a post-truth environment that I struggle to understand. Maybe he'll get away with it.

Well there's coach and AD speak, but not at the dang introductory presser when you're addressing expectations for the new hire! Surely this man is experienced enough to know he can never walk back "no 2, 3, or 4 yr plan", esp framed as a promise he made to the players.

That said, we do live in a post-truth environment that I struggle to understand. Maybe he'll get away with it.
As so many have told us, as long as football is good Danny has a job.

Reactions: madtownvol

VN Store

Back