Are you the biggest UGA fan this Saturday?

I hope floriduh loses but I'm afraid after the game the barkers are going to be whining to bring Richt back!

We noticed Saturday, why LSU was a preseason top 10 team. They looked impressive.

As it appears now, LSU will beat the gators.

WE on the other hand, have to take our rag-tag group of injured players and win the rest of our games.

That certainly isn't a given anymore.

Reactions: 1 person
We noticed Saturday, why LSU was a preseason top 10 team. They looked impressive.

As it appears now, LSU will beat the gators.

WE on the other hand, have to take our rag-tag group of injured players and win the rest of our games.

That certainly isn't a given anymore.

Thought Butch said nearly everyone will be back for USCjr................?????

Anytime Florida plays, I always pull for their opposition. I don't care if it's the school for the blind, I always want Florida to lose.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope they have a bench clearing brawl, both teams get record fines, Kublanow gets carried off, and numerous players on both sides are suspended for three games by the SEC. Game goes down as a double forfeit. Both go winless through the end of season.

Reactions: 2 people
Nope, living in Georgia gives you a unique hatred for their fan base that you will forgo good things for your team if it means you can revel in their sorrows.

I hate Georgia. I LOATHE Florida. Cannot really pull for either in any situation. But, in light of the current situation, I guess I can hope Georgia wins.

Ugh I cannot believe I said that.

The Gators have only played one game in 28 days and that wasn't very taxing, so they should certainly be healed up and rested.

I always pull for UGA over Florida, every year. But, this Saturday I will be pulling for the Dawgs like no time before!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slightly but Im actually pulling for a meteor to hit Jacksonville this Saturday.

I despise both, but understand we need Florida to lose. The downside to Georgia winning is these yahoo dawg fans down here will swear they're back and unstoppable.

Reactions: 1 person
This is tough, for future playoff sake, this is what I want; FL to kill everyone they play UNTIL LSU, then loose a close game (Hail Mary) only other loss for LSU is to Bama. Bama wins out. Our win over FL looks really good for us (they will be higher ranked than us going into the LSU game. Their loss will give us an AUTOMATIC bump into their spot 7 or 8, maybe even 6. Then beat BAMA. WE ARE IN!

VN Store

Back