Are you the biggest UGA fan this Saturday?

The Dawg fans I know are wanting to lose out so they will get a higher draft pick (they are dawg fans)...

Reactions: 2 people
The Dawg fans I know are wanting to lose out so they will get a higher draft pick (they are dawg fans)...

I know a couple who still think they'll win out, beat bama, and make the playoffs. No joke, they're serious.

I live just outside Athens, GA and I really dislike UGA and there fans for the most part. However I will watch this game and hope UGA beats the Gators, I really hate those Gators

I too live outside of Athens. UGA fans are the worst (my wife aside). I'll pull for UF and then LSU. I would rather see Kirby struggle and watch them do the after Fulmer type implosion

My main interest in this game is whether or not the police will set a new arrest record over the weekend. They average about 300 in and around the stadium.

But yeah, I'll be pulling for Georgia. And interestingly, Oddshark calls it a 34-34 tie.

I too live outside of Athens. UGA fans are the worst (my wife aside). I'll pull for UF and then LSU. I would rather see Kirby struggle and watch them do the after Fulmer type implosion

I too, live close to Athens (about 45-50 minutes), and despise the dawg!

Nope I am not. I want the Vols to win and nothing more. If they make it to Atlanta, then so be it if they don't and UF backdoors their way in then I am fine with that as well. It would mean that UT went undefeated in the East. Name the last time they did that.

Reactions: 1 person
What? It's BS that I want Georgia to beat Florida so that we'll be back in the driver's seat to win the East? Alrighty then.

It's okay KB, some people just don't understand that it's okay to want Georgia to win to help US. It blows my mind, especially considering I lived in Georgia for 8 years of my life. As much as I hate the Dawgs, I loathe Florida so much more and want us in Atlanta. An ideal Saturday is us winning and Florida losing. Period.

Reactions: 2 people
What? It's BS that I want Georgia to beat Florida so that we'll be back in the driver's seat to win the East? Alrighty then.

stupidid..i said win or be known as puppies..hard to understand..dude

The Dawgs scored a field goal after they got an interception and then stopped Florida again and got the ball back.

it feels good watching this game knowing that we beat both of these teams. been a while since we could say that.

Reactions: 5 people
^ Yes sir! Especially since one of them is ranked and the other one is giving them a good game. Makes our team's wins look good. Hopefully, it will be a good game. Aside from all the penalties, it's been fun to watch so far. I didn't realize UF was the most penalized team in the SEC this season. They must not have sent in their dues to Birmingham. Georgia missed a tackle and gave up a touchdown.

Last edited:
Agreed. Eason just threw a touchdown pass. Their receivers are getting open and making the catch.

Man. I'm afraid Eason is going to be the real deal. Gonna be tough going against him for the next 2-3 years. Go dawgs though

Man. I'm afraid Eason is going to be the real deal. Gonna be tough going against him for the next 2-3 years. Go dawgs though

He has 3 seniors on his OL this year and they're not that good. Eason will be lucky to have knees by end of his junior year.

VN Store

Back