As much of a tire fire as the Tennessee athletic program is right now, I believe the Vols made two home-run hires in White and Heupel

I hope and pray you are right. I just absolutely HATE the optics of hiring Danny White and within essentially a week he goes back to Orlando and hires a guy that was on NO ONE's list. CJH might be a great guy and hopefully a great coach. His record is suspect though, and as I said, the optics just suck.

Sure, absolutely. Those people don't have to brag about being clever enough to get around the pay wall, because they had legal access.

I am not casting aspersions on the OP or anyone else who has read this article. I'm just looking at one person who admitted to being a thief, and is now lying to cover it up.
I gotcha. Personally I think the most sensible thing to do with a paywalled article is to, sure, give a link to it, but go ahead and give an overview of what got said in it so the rest of us can participate. And *don't* just copy the text - last thing I want to see is this site catching flack for copyright issues.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Mike Bianchi sounds more butt hurt than most of our fans. What a whiny azz! I was under the impression we did UCF a favor. Time will tell if JH was a good hire.

Sure, absolutely. Those people don't have to brag about being clever enough to get around the pay wall, because they had legal access.

I am not casting aspersions on the OP or anyone else who has read this article. I'm just looking at one person who admitted to being a thief, and is now lying to cover it up.
So by your rationale I am a thief. Fine, I don't care what you think. So if I am dishonest why would I try covering it up from this site after I admitted to it? It is an anonymous account. Do you think I am afraid that you will report me? I mean I love your persistence in trying to validate your original point, but it's time to move on. Understand the original post - the article was read, I agreed with. This has played itself out. Try and get that nap in and maybe instead of warm milk get some Lithium or maybe even a full frontal lobotomy.

So by your rationale I am a thief. Fine, I don't care what you think. So if I am dishonest why would I try covering it up from this site after I admitted to it? It is an anonymous account. Do you think I am afraid that you will report me? I mean I love your persistence in trying to validate your original point, but it's time to move on. Understand the original post - the article was read, I agreed with. This has played itself out. Try and get that nap in and maybe instead of warm milk get some Lithium or maybe even a full frontal lobotomy.
Heh, you were doing so good until the very end.

Yep, our conversation has run its course. I think we've learned enough about each other for today.

Have a good one.

I believed after the Kiffin press conference.
I believed after the Dooley press conference.
I believed after the Butch press conference.
I believed after the Pruitt press conference.
Sorry, I just don’t believe anymore.
Perhaps this might be a blessing in the long run. Everyone jumped on the hype train with every other hire. Now no one has expectations. Maybe this is what we need?...

Reactions: MAD
Heh, you were doing so good until the very end.

Yep, our conversation has run its course. I think we've learned enough about each other for today.

Have a good one.
Seriously get that passcode from your Mom and of course some mental health therapy is highly recommended. Best of luck, fight your demons!

I believed after the Kiffin press conference.
I believed after the Dooley press conference.
I believed after the Butch press conference.
I believed after the Pruitt press conference.
Sorry, I just don’t believe anymore.

Believe yet?

Glad the kids that stuck around and signed weren't quitters.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back