Battle of Bristol 2

Me + 8 others went to BoB and had a blast but I doubt I'd go again. The record was set and it will be a while before it's broken so what's the point other than bringing money in?

That is really cool how you figured out where your seat would be at Neyland. Pretty hilarious too.

I'm good with Google Earth. Measured from south goal post to my seat in Bristol 148 yards, and did the same thing at Neyland.

Attachments

• bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 4 people
No. Play the damn home game at home.

The neutral site games bring in a good payday that is not hit by the (last I heard) still in effect outrageous City of Knoxville entertainment tax. I don't know if Fulmer will continue that trend, but until the city council does away with a tax that already has served it's intended purpose? It might be the best move.

No big complaints aside from the late start time. If it is going to take 3 hours to evacuate a stadium, make sure the game is over before midnight. Awful planning. 3:30 or 4pm start time for the next one please

I wasn't able to make it to the 1st one. Sounds like y'all had a blast. Were there any good seats for watching football?

I'm glad we won that game.

I went to the 1st game they had I can tell you it was crazy. I didn't enjoy the game because u couldn't see it because u was so far from the field. That was my first UT game I ever been too. The traffic was hell getting out of there and coming in.

I was there with several guys I graduated UT with, it was freaking awesome, even better that we won it. Would love to make that trip again.

I really enjoyed my experience and had great seat. However, I said at the time that I wouldn't want to do that again for at least 10 years or more. In my opinion, any game with Clemson in Tennessee should be at Neyland.

It would be a good location for the UT UWV game. Southern West Va is closer than VT

I got yeah. I did not take it personally. Just an observation.

BTW, it sounds like NASCAR is going down the tubes rating wise so I bet we see more and more creative ideas to try to fill seats.
I say they have a football game during a race. Now that would draw in some ratings!

NASCAR's creative ideas are a big part of the reason it's going down the toilet.

Reactions: 2 people
I would go if we weren’t playing Clemson. I don’t want them to have any more exposure in East Tennessee.

Had an absolute blast, from the early AM tailgating to the end result, but I would not do it again. Way too hard to see anything, even with “Colossus”

VN Store

Back