Blake Sims and Tide, get a laugh at expense of Cam Sutton.

At a minimum, Sims had no business stepping over to where Cam was after the play. Given that he went over there, I'm sure his purposes weren't altruistic.

Three things I see:

1. He walked over there close with a little extra swag in his steps.
2. He is pointing to the sidelines.
3. He is clearly laughing.

Therefore, this judge finds Blake Sims 'GUILTY' of running that mouth to an injured Vol. This court sentences him to a lifetime of pumping gas.

We have Vol fans on here that are trolls as well. Besides, having a rival on our board makes things a little more fun.

Wouldn't everyone agree?

Actually, I think it's kind of pathetic that some rival posters practically live on this site. I understand rivals stirring it up a little on game week, but a few of these rival posters are on here everyday at all hours. Who in their right mind would live on another team's on-line forum unless they were simply a troll?

Reactions: 3 people
Vols get last laugh. Remember they have Kiffin, and now they have to figure out how to let go of him. Everywhere he's been he starts by smelling like a rose, then he burns you bad. Everywhere he's been it ends bad..EVERYWHERE! It's like trying to turn loose of a rattlesnake. You're gonna get bit. Good luck tide and you can bet we'll be laughing!

Actually, I think it's kind of pathetic that some rival posters practically live on this site. I understand rivals stirring it up a little on game week, but a few of these rival posters are on here everyday at all hours. Who in their right mind would live on another team's on-line forum unless they were simply a troll?

Our site is the best, the others suck....that's why.

Reactions: 2 people
Their time for laughing will come to an end, that smug look on kiffens face will come to a end, our climb has started we are on our way and yes enjoy the process BC it is

Reactions: 1 person
If I did not hate the Crimson Pride parade already, seeing Blake Sims point and laugh while gathering his teammates to do the same when Cam Sutton was down brought the hate to a new level. Cam Sutton had come in to tackle D. Henry and got shook up and was so turned around he fell down while trying to get up. dit: Around 4:20 left in the 4th qt. Am I alone? Or did anyone else see these jack wagons. :banghead2:
Cam got the last laugh! He was the one who made the All-American play knocking the ball loose on the TD run at the goal line!:good!:

Honestly anyone that plays for Bama is classless, have no dignity, takes the easy way out, ect ect. Known facts.

Are you also the hall monitor? It's impressive when the best you can do it pick out a simple typo. I'm sure you've never committed the dreaded sin of typo.

I'll take looking ignorant over the inbred redneck image your childish "buck fama" crap conveys.

Crying and whining over something like this is ridiculous, especially when your team is struggling on the field. Then again, some of you will never grow beyond being the spelling police.

Using need instead of knee is not a typo. Its a wrong choice of words. Im not a hall monitor, but i do post on a message board. I make typos also, im not perfect and its not personal.

However, i think the name calling is what seperates us "inbred redneck childish" people from people that make comments like that. Because that is mature right there! :eek:lol:

Its a joke, I do hate bama, I do hate seeing young men get laughed at when they are hurt.

The best (and most telling) part of your posts is the fact you called UT "your team"

Using need instead of knee is not a typo. Its a wrong choice of words. Im not a hall monitor, but i do post on a message board. I make typos also, im not perfect and its not personal.

However, i think the name calling is what seperates us "inbred redneck childish" people from people that make comments like that. Because that is mature right there! :eek:lol:

Its a joke, I do hate bama, I do hate seeing young men get laughed at when they are hurt.

The best (and most telling) part of your posts is the fact you called UT "your team"

I use gesture typing on my phone's keyboard. Between that, autocorrect and lax proof reading, I sometimes submit a post with the wrong word in it. That's life. Get over it and quit acting like a childish inbred moron hall monitor. By the way, :finger3:

Nice job on the spelling, grammar and incorrect word choices.

Last edited:

Meh, quit whining...it's good to get perspective from other fan bases.

That's why I post here and occasionally on Tiger Droppings, two of the best CFB team message boards out there.

Use the ignore feature if rival fans bother you so much.

VN Store

Back