Blake Sims and Tide, get a laugh at expense of Cam Sutton.

I have repeatedly asked to see the footage and you say I don't want to see it?
I think you've lost your ever loving mind.

You have all the information necessary to see the footage for yourself. You are just to lazy to look it up for yourself. You obviously don't care to see it too much.

Reactions: 2 people
GA is a mod.
He's required to be nice.
Me on the other hand...

I enjoy your post. I don't post often or make threads, mainly because I enjoy what most everyone brings to the forum. I was being sincere when I said I will not post without making a video, if I ever decide to post again on a topic which requires it.

And then?

tumblr_m3fr3s5KHy1qgcuwdo1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I enjoy your post. I don't post often or make threads, mainly because I enjoy what most everyone brings to the forum. I was being sincere when I said I will not post without making a video, if I ever decide to post again on a topic which requires it.

Don't worry about it.
We argue amongst ourselves.
It's VN. What else would we do to make it through another season?
It's all good in my book.

I watched it and Blake walked right up on cam and was running his mouth and laughing. Pissed me off. Loved the fact that Cam took the ball away on the same series tho

Reactions: 3 people
I watched it and Blake walked right up on cam and was running his mouth and laughing. Pissed me off. Loved the fact that Cam took the ball away on the same series tho

Yes cam has no quit. He only sat for the required one play and went right back in the game, and made a touchdown saving forced fumble. He is a tough cookie.

Well... looking at it DVR it does look like it happened. I cant see who they are laughing at however.

For the heck of it, I googled "Blake Sims laughing at Cam Sutton injury". The first result was this thread. Every other result simply had the players' names somewhere in them.

So, quite literally, you are the only person on the internet who noticed this.

Deja vu

Yeah it happened. They are just giving me a hard time for posting without providing a link or video.

1. I doubt it's true in this case.
2. I wouldn't be surprised if it is true- 18-23 yo athletes do a lot of stupid crap.
3. I especially wouldn't be surprised if bammers acted like that because:
a. there's no accountability at Bubba for this kind of thing
b. the level of respectfulness among players tends to be a reflection of the level of
respectfulness among their coaches- Saban was already bad on this count; Kiffin
pushed it to new heights (depths)

Maybe blake Simms can wash Suttons car when he gets to NFL for some extra money and Sims is working at Dreamland BBQ smelling baked beans farts with the lunch time crowd

Reactions: 17 people
Good God.

All I said was it wasn't apparent what he was smiling or pointed at and the whole episode was about 10 seconds.

... And I just watched it and Sutton didn't run to the wrong sideline.

GAVol...no offense but you are all over the map on this one. You've said it never happened (twice), and now you are saying that he was smiling and pointing but you don't know what he was smiling or pointing at??? Obviously, none of us know what he was laughing or pointing at, and RSATURDAY very well may have jumped to conclusions. But it seems you are doing the same thing by dismissing his observation since you have no clue what he was smiling/laughing/pointing at either.

Maybe I missed it, or maybe it got edited out, but where did RSATURDAY say anything about running to the wrong sideline? I read where he said they helped orient him regarding which sideline he should go to, but you appear to have stretched that comment into him running to the wrong sideline.

By the way...I don't really blame them for laughing at Sutton when he got disoriented. This wasn't life-threatening or anything of the sort. Finding humor in a play like that isn't hard. We've made all sorts of fun when Eric Berry decked Knowshon Moreno.

GAVol...no offense but you are all over the map on this one. You've said it never happened (twice), and now you are saying that he was smiling and pointing but you don't know what he was smiling or pointing at??? Obviously, none of us know what he was laughing or pointing at, and RSATURDAY very well may have jumped to conclusions. But it seems you are doing the same thing by dismissing his observation since you have no clue what he was smiling/laughing/pointing at either.

Maybe I missed it, or maybe it got edited out, but where did RSATURDAY say anything about running to the wrong sideline? I read where he said they helped orient him regarding which sideline he should go to, but you appear to have stretched that comment into him running to the wrong sideline.

By the way...I don't really blame them for laughing at Sutton when he got disoriented. This wasn't life-threatening or anything of the sort. Finding humor in a play like that isn't hard. We've made all sorts of fun when Eric Berry decked Knowshon Moreno.

The OP made it sound like a group of players were pointing and taunting a guy who just got his bell rung. That's not what happened.

Maybe blake Simms can wash Suttons car when he gets to NFL for some extra money and Sims is working at Dreamland BBQ smelling baked beans farts with the lunch time crowd

Amen bro....that is exactly what I was thinking. Cam will be playing on Sunday while Blake Sims will be pumping gas.

Not true or atleast only simms maybe?
I know crap video but it shows OP was wrong. What ya'll think?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONFk6ca7jy0
** No linemen or anyone else in huddle was laughing. Unless OPS tv had a different angle than mine...
You don't see in your video Kelly the center laugh and both point and looks like they are pointing him to wrong sideline? Ok. Just watch Blake only... Run over say something then turn to linemen. Kelly and sims laugh.

VN Store

Back