Bracketmatrix 2021-22

They don’t. The dates are pre set for each site and teams are assigned according to distance. I guess a high seed could request a different site for that reason but I’ve never heard of that

Thanks. I’d like the guys to get that extra day of rest if possible. And, selfishly, Friday/Sunday works a LOT better with my work schedule 😂. There is a chance I won’t be able to watch the Thursday game if we play on Thursday.

Ah so back to my original premise......still likely that we will be a 3 according to just now.
The majority of these brackets were last updated prior to our game yesterday. I’d expect at the update they do around noon that we’ll move up to a 2 seed

The link you posted still has Duke a 2 and the Vols a 3.

Look at what he is actually saying, what you are looking at is the average of all brackets updated and non updated.

If you scroll right, the ones updated today clearly favor a 2

Look at what he is actually saying, what you are looking at is the average of all brackets updated and non updated.

If you scroll right, the ones updated today clearly favor a 2
Correct, the others don’t reflect yesterday games (Tennessee win/Duke loss)

someone told me yesterday "no way the SEC has three 2 seeds.

I said that, and still believe it. The committee is human, not a computer. Check back here at 6 and Ill say "told ya so". Hope Im wrong.

For the record, Vols 100% deserve a 2. Just think other programs will be favored.

VN Store

Back