BREAKING: Knoxville police investigate alleged rape involving UT football player

You guys are only defending the name bc its Pearson. You'll feel stupid if it is true

No. If its true, throw his a** in jail. I'm not defending anyone. And yeah, the curious side of me would want to know who it is when someone says "so and so did this". But, its still not cool to post his name.

Reactions: 4 people
You guys are only defending the name bc its Pearson. You'll feel stupid if it is true

You're ignorant.

I don't give a damn who it was considering a poor girl may have gotten taken advantage of.

I just don't think it's right to bring someone's name into a public forum without any other form of validity.

Reactions: 10 people

What? I tell you what, let somebody publicly accuse you, BigOrangeVols, of sexually assaulting someone without any firsthand corroborated information and/or charges filed....now how you feel about it? Should your name be put out there as a rapist before anybody knows whether or not anything even happened?

Reactions: 8 people

Not defending at all. You just do not through names out with a rape allegation when you just can say I picked up a drunk girl and she told me she was raped. With that said, I certainly hope its not true. I don't care if it was a walk on, this is a kids reputation you're talking about before actual facts have been stated.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, they didn't feel stupid when they were blaming the girl in the AJ case, so they probably won't now either.

So AJ was proven guilty?

And no, before you ask, I'm not taking his or her side.

Everyone nowadays is guilty before being proved innocent because of people like you.

Reactions: 5 people
The news does literally what he just did! Coleman Thomas's name was slandered for a week or two. Pearson's will be too if this is true. If its not true then op is trolling and got the reaction he wanted.

Reactions: 3 people
The news does literally what he just did! Coleman Thomas's name was slandered for a week or two. Pearson's will be too if this is true. If its not true then op is trolling and got the reaction he wanted.

That's different. Coleman was put into a bad situation by hanging with the wrong crowd.

This player could have been in bed sleeping for all we know, as of right now.

I'll wait till the KPD files a police report.

Reactions: 2 people
You're ignorant.

I don't give a damn who it was considering a poor girl may have gotten taken advantage of.

I just don't think it's right to bring someone's name into a public forum without any other form of validity.

The news does this exact same thing...Why get mad at someone for being the first? And if the story is completely fake, then OP doesn't care what you think, he wanted a reaction like this.

I'll tell you why people are mad about the name: Because its Pearson..had it been Vic Wharton people would say he deserves to rot in a jail cell with no other validity.

Reactions: 1 person
I think this thread should go away, but OP be credited with extra stats should it turn out to be true.

You might as well tell us who the player is if you're going to keep saying that.

He loses his cool inside status if he does that. Gotta keep people in suspense

Okay then, JUCO transfer Lavon Pearson. That's what she said.

How totally irresponsible of you to name a player. You should be banned...and then sued if none of this comes to pass...

If this turns out to be false the OP's true identity should be exposed so he can be sued for slander.

I encourage you and anyone that quoted your post with the name delete it.
Not fair to the player if this is some big misunderstanding.

What if nothing comes of it. Then you just did this for nothing. Why not wait and let the appropriate people handle it?

I love VolNation! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 25 people
The news does this exact same thing...Why get mad at someone for being the first? And if the story is completely fake, then OP doesn't care what you think, he wanted a reaction like this.

I'll tell you why people are mad about the name: Because its Pearson..had it been Vic Wharton people would say he deserves to rot in a jail cell with no other validity.

You're right. I guess a bunch of us who have wifes, sisters or daughters would rather a guy be able to do that to someone's wife, sister, or daughter and be able to walk away.

I can't fix stupid and I'm not going to try.

For my first ever thread, I was hoping to make it about something good. But, unfortunately, its not. I've been reading on another forum, that one of our WR's may be in trouble...AJ Johnson type trouble. People are speculating that it is Pearson. Just as a disclaimer, I have no "source" or anyone on the inside. This is just something that is going around. Hopefully it is not true. But with our luck, I doubt it.

We are checking on all the rumors. Authorities tell me that UTPD with the aid of the KPD have started a preliminary investigation an incident last night involving a female and a couple of UT students who we believe are athletes. Authorities have not given us names at this point. We are still working to get them. No one has been arrested and no charges have been filed.

Will post more when we have more details. This is the hard part of today's word. It may or may not turn out to be anything. We don't know. I just ask as everyone to have some patience till see what is or isn't true.

Brent Hubbs

BS!! You're projecting. You got some kind of axe to grind. Nobody should have his or her name connected to something like this when there's nothing to report at this point and certainly no charges filed.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back