Brent Hubbs discusses Brandon Johnson

I think he came in listed at 6'3", so he was already a long, lanky kid. Perhaps he's yet another 6'4 or so WR in the arsenal? Sooner or later one of these guys have got to hit.

Heels could pump Brandon up to 6'6"

Glad they are wowing in practice.

I'm ready to be wowed by a WR on game day.

35 catches in a season is the current bar for "wow" factor.

Reactions: 1 person
Too bad Dobbs can't throw an accurate pass more than 15 yards...

Thats-bait-young-sir.gif

Reactions: 10 people
Staff knows talent....they don't care...it is about their system their evaluation...nothing else matters.

My nephew Brandon ready..I told people before watch out for him...I've watched him play..In south Florida he played against the best of the best..He got a lot of offers, and would gave gotten all the accolades as Byrd, but his senior didn't have a lot of stats like that because they had a 1ST YR QB...Before he came to Knoxville he trained with NFL cornerbacks and they wanted him out there because he's that good of a wideout.. Oh Ocho Cinco is his Cousin not nephew, but chad call him that..Damn I can't wait to kickoff go Vols!

Reactions: 31 people
My nephew Brandon ready..I told people before watch out for him...I've watched him play..In south Florida he played against the best of the best..He got a lot of offers, and would gave gotten all the accolades as Byrd, but his senior didn't have a lot of stats like that because they had a 1ST YR QB...Before he came to Knoxville he trained with NFL cornerbacks and they wanted him out there because he's that good of a wideout.. Oh Ocho Cinco is his Cousin not nephew, but chad call him that..Damn I can't wait to kickoff go Vols!

Welcome to the board. Thanks for info

Reactions: 2 people
Ochocinco is no more. Back to being Chad Johnson, Brandon's cousin as greazy posted. MLB star Charles Johnson is his father. And yes, he is going to ball out at UT. Don't let the naysayers whining about the receivers get in your heads. This unit is good, really good.

Reactions: 2 people

Boom! Thanks for posting!

You his real uncle?

Hell. Yes.

post-23470-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-cropped-g-jtcK.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Brandon comes from great genes, his dad, Charles Johnson was a great athlete and Brandon will make his mark at UT, sooner than later.

Brandon comes from great genes, his dad, Charles Johnson was a great athlete and Brandon will make his mark at UT, sooner than later.

As a Braves fan, his dad was maddening! Quality old style defensive catcher and annoyingly opportunistic at the plate! And that last strike that Livian Hernandez threw outside? So far that CJ had to hail a cab to catch, but Eric Gregg punched him out anyway? Good catch.

VN Store

Back