Bryce Thompson available to play

This IS his AGAIN another woman has a restraining order on him for the same stuff. This dude is domestic violence waiting to happen
Judges hand out restraining orders like candy to any woman who claims 'fear.' No actual violence or evidence is required.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Any student on campus that said "i am going to shoot up the school" would be kicked out. I would rather lose than win this way. We gotta draw a line somewhere or programs can get out of hand.
The student J board makes that decision regardless of a student's ability athletically. The fans don't have a dog in the fight! He was not criminally charged for that.

Any student on campus that said "i am going to shoot up the school" would be kicked out. I would rather lose than win this way. We gotta draw a line somewhere or programs can get out of hand.

One person who said they heard it and no one else there did. Could be a guy saying it cause he hates the suspect OR he could hate people who are AA. Could be someone who hates football players and not one person to collaborate their account. Guess what. I just heard YOU say you were going to shoot up a place. Let’s kick you out of your home and find you guilty.

Relax, my friend! Pussy is undefeated! There isnt a man on this board who hasnt said WORSE or done worse because of some girl jerking him around. He didnt physically assault anything but a gate. Lets give him a chance. If he screws up again... all bets are off.
It's 37-0, never been beat, never gonna get beat!

Relax, my friend! Pussy is undefeated! There isnt a man on this board who hasnt said WORSE or done worse because of some girl jerking him around. He didnt physically assault anything but a gate. Lets give him a chance. If he screws up again... all bets are off.
Actually, I have never had an order of protection for allegedly making death threats to a girl friend (or anyone). I bet (hope) that very few if any have threatened to shoot up a school, or worse, because some girl was jerking him around.
Now with that said, as has been pointed out many times, he hasn't been convicted of a single crime, he is innocent until proven guilty, and that should be the standard, the only standard, by which CP decides who's on the team or not.
All the problems have been caused by some old skanky Ho, leaving those false eye lashes in BT's room, knowing it may cause his other girl friend to start all this crap. What's worse we haven't even been told who the skank is!
BT needs to find a better class of females to spend time with. She [the skanky ho] left those false eye lashes, I wonder what other "false" body parts were found by the other gf?

Last edited:
Actually, I have never had an order of protection for allegedly making death threats to a girl friend (or anyone). I bet (hope) that very few if any have threatened to shoot up a school, or worse, because some girl was jerking him around.
Now with that said, as has been pointed out many times, he hasn't been convicted of a single crime, he is innocent until proven guilty, and that should be the standard, the only standard, by which CP decides who's on the team or not.
All the problems have been caused by some old skanky Ho, leaving those false eye lashes in BT's room, knowing it may cause his other girl friend to start all this crap. What's worse we haven't even been told who the skank is!
BT needs to find a better class of females to spend time with. She [the skanky ho] left those false eye lashes, I wonder what other "false" body parts were found by the other gf?
He’s traveling. He’s going to play. You might as well get over it and quit whining about it.

All the problems have been caused by some old skanky Ho, leaving those false eye lashes in BT's room, knowing it may cause his other girl friend to start all this crap
Wtf? That's quite the assumption there lol. More likely "skanky ho" was probably hammered and had no other intentions but getting some D. You don't know if she knew he had a g/f. As a female, let me tell ya, those fake lashes aren't comfortable to sleep in. It doesn't matter who she is. You're quick to judge this mystery "skank", but TB's the one who seems to have less than standard morals. We're talking about young immature college kids here. For the record, from my experience, you'd be surprised at the crazy s**t some people will say in the heat of an argument.

Everyone in this country has the presumption of innocence until prven guilty in a court of law. Extremely tired of triggered navel gazers demanding we punish people, moreover kids in college, when they have not had their day in court.

VN Store

Back