Bryce Thompson available to play

A little story to put things in perspective here. My mother in laws live in boyfriend called my wife up and cussed her out probably 4 or 5 times over a period of time. Called her everything under the sun except a lady. Threatened her, like seriously threatened all over simply talking to her mom. I had had enough and went to their house and knocked on the door. They answered and I went in. I asked azzhat boyfriend if I could have a beer to which he replied no. I went to the fridge and got his beer and opened it. I sat on the sofa and told him exactly what I’d do to him if I ever even saw where he had tried to call my wife’s phone again. Long story short when I left they called the police and said I had a lack gun. Cops pulled me over on the way home guns drawn and I went to jail even though I had no gun. When we went to court even though I was found innocent the judge granted him a restraining order. What a bunch of bull. A restraint order issued means nothing as far as guilt or innocence goes.

As long as you are the one doing it to me, I think I would be fine with you doing that to me @Proud Army Wife. You look hot 🥵 in that picture
Wow! JV, are u really hitting on an Army wife while we are discussing a player that was suspended for a domestic altercation of some kind ? U are definitely and defiantly one of a kind

Wow! JV, are u really hitting on an Army wife while we are discussing a player that was suspended for a domestic altercation of some kind ? U are definitely and defiantly one of a kind
Yep I think proud army WIFE is off limits. Thank you and you’re husband for you’re service!,

Dang autocorrect

Last edited:
Any student on campus that said "i am going to shoot up the school" would be kicked out. I would rather lose than win this way. We gotta draw a line somewhere or programs can get out of hand.
you have no ideal if he said it or not , you sensitive snowflakes just amazes me. UT must not believed he said it either. Let me guess , you are not buying anymore Tenn gear and you are going to find you another team?

Reactions: Volsurance
A little story to put things in perspective here. My mother in laws live in boyfriend called my wife up and cussed her out probably 4 or 5 times over a period of time. Called her everything under the sun except a lady. Threatened her, like seriously threatened all over simply talking to her mom. I had had enough and went to their house and knocked on the door. They answered and I went in. I asked azzhat boyfriend if I could have a beer to which he replied no. I went to the fridge and got his beer and opened it. I sat on the sofa and told him exactly what I’d do to him if I ever even saw where he had tried to call my wife’s phone again. Long story short when I left they called the police and said I had a lack gun. Cops pulled me over on the way home guns drawn and I went to jail even though I had no gun. When we went to court even though I was found innocent the judge granted him a restraining order. What a bunch of bull. A restraint order issued means nothing as far as guilt or innocence goes.
Took you to jail for what? I feel like you're not telling the whole story.

Reactions: andydukey
Any student on campus that said "i am going to shoot up the school" would be kicked out. I would rather lose than win this way. We gotta draw a line somewhere or programs can get out of hand.
The witnesses have recanted their statements and the girl right in front of him said she doesn’t recall him making that statement. So yeah, let’s kick him out of school for nothing

The witnesses have recanted their statements and the girl right in front of him said she doesn’t recall him making that statement. So yeah, let’s kick him out of school for nothing
Haven't heard the first part of that.

Good. It's football, not seminary school. Give the guy another chance. Hell he hasn't even been to court yet. Go Big Orange and Go BT. Get that ball my man!

How about putting an "allegedly" in front of "said"? It makes a BIG difference legally. Do you really want to ruin a young man's future over a second hand report of something someone thought that they heard from an unseen speaker?

I don't care what he did or did not do, as we all know, unless he is convicted in a court of law, he should be considered innocent, pure as the driven snow, be on the team, and be playing Saturday. CP was way off base with his suspension. This was/is a legal matter, and not something our HC should be involved in. Now, IF, he is convicted of a serious crime, then yes, of course CP should make the hard call.

Should have brought a witness, friend.

Sorry to hear about that bullsh@t.

Single wide or double?

I went to jail simply because they said I had a gun. I never had a gun in the truck whatsoever. Every gun I owned was in my house.
Should’ve whooped his ass if ya went to jail anyway.... Hindsight 20/20.

I’m kidding of course. You’d probably still be in jail if you would’ve.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

Gtfo then.

VN Store

Back