BTO’s South Carolina postgame report

Lamonte made the huge difference coming off the bench...way to go young man...:pepper::pepper::pepper::rock::rock:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Very good road win against a tough team playing their best ball of the season.
That response coming off a poor performance where you still had a shot to win at Mizzou is a good sign going forward.

Barnes still has a handful of games to lock in on a post season rotation. Some guys stepping up, some fading but it's starting to clear up more each game.

I really thought Bone had stepped up his game, then I see like four passes last night that went to nobody, and was like WTFFFFFFF?

I really thought Bone had stepped up his game, then I see like four passes last night that went to nobody, and was like WTFFFFFFF?

Really bad two game stretch for a guy that was really playing well before that. He will be fine.

One thing I find very interesting about him is how much 2 he is playing. Turner played the PG with him in the game a lot last night which is surprising.

Both Bone and Turner can be liabilities as far as letting their man turn the corner on defense. Give me Daniels all day long. He always gives you everything he has. Really fun game to watch as two tough teams just battled nose to nose. Whoever was complaining about Jimmy Dykes doesn't know what they're talking about IMHO. I think he's excellent. Glad to see Derrick Walker come along. Fulkerson just needs some time after his injuries/surgeries to get stronger. He gets pushed around way too much but I think that'll change in a year. We gotta get Bowden going again and confident....then, watch out.

VN Store

Back