Butch Jones to no longer receive “courtesy calls” from Knoxville PD

I would assume that all position coaches will receive a text from players anytime someone goofs up. That will then be relayed to CBJ.

No need for a "KPD system" to do this anymore and give the impression of impropriety.

Welcome to 2016.

I would assume that all position coaches will receive a text from players anytime someone goofs up. That will then be relayed to CBJ.

No need for a "KPD system" to do this anymore and give the impression of impropriety.

Welcome to 2016.
I bet they don't ..Liability

This new policy on the part of the KPD means nothing much.
The reason being, when a UT student is arrested by the KPD the UT Campus Police are automatically notified as a matter of policy. For the campus police to then notify a coach is routine....no more unusal than a frat or sorority Head of House being notified (by consent) when one of their folks.....which happens much more often.....is picked up in town.

This new policy on the part of the KPD means nothing much.
The reason being, when a UT student is arrested by the KPD the UT Campus Police are automatically notified as a matter of policy. For the campus police to then notify a coach is routine....no more unusal than a frat or sorority Head of House being notified (by consent) when one of their folks.....which happens much more often.....is picked up in town.

Sounds like double serect probation has in intacted

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back