Butch postgame interview

There's nothing to talk about. The wheels have come off. The only question is the admins strategy at this point. Do they cut bait Monday or use him for a free sacrificial lamb in Tuscaloosa before doing it?

Watching Bama vs Arky -- I shudder to think what could happen next week.....

"But we had an opportunity. It was a run-pass option. They were playing some different things coverage-wise, bracket-wise, man coverage on the goal line, so we liked it. Jarrett had the opportunity to run the football and that's what we decided to call and we didn't execute it."

Sounds like he's throwing his redshirt freshmen QB making his first start under the bus

Reactions: 3 people
There's nothing to talk about. The wheels have come off. The only question is the admins strategy at this point. Do they cut bait Monday or use him for a free sacrificial lamb in Tuscaloosa before doing it?

They leave him in until he gets obliterated by Alabama, then the announcement will be made. Brady Hoke will be the interim and the head coach will be announced by first of December.

"But we had an opportunity. It was a run-pass option. They were playing some different things coverage-wise, bracket-wise, man coverage on the goal line, so we liked it. Jarrett had the opportunity to run the football and that's what we decided to call and we didn't execute it."

Sounds like he's throwing his redshirt freshmen QB making his first start under the bus
Par for the course with jones.

Don't forget situational and complimentary football. I heard that a dozen times

All same every post game is same it's disgusting....guy called him out about his comments about best bye week....lol his response we played a very good football team....hes such an excuse ......should been a politician.

If I was one of the kids on the team I'd be completely tired of this.
Resiliency
Eye Discipline
Snap and Cclear
Complementary Football

Who are these aimed at? The kids. He never says I made bad calls, mismanaged the clock, came into the game with a poor strategy. Apparently he's always got a flawless plan and these dumb kids keep messing it up. He never takes the blame. He just keeps dribbling this coach speak out of his mouth that passive aggressively blames the players.

What the hell does "complimentary football" even mean??

P.S. I am really tired of hearing the word individual!!!

Reactions: 1 person
"a lot of times winning football games comes down to winning your individual matchups".

NO SH#T BUTCH!! And Muschamp has been winning ya'lls for six years straight!

VN Store

Back