Butch Press Conference today

My Take:

DT depth is looking up.

Robertson and Thomas are insurance policies in case LT/RT don't work out...not too worried about Kendrick's but Drew Richmond is taking on one of the hardest positions for a first time starter. Robertson is big and knows the system after three years. Thomas is also big and has three years in the system, as a freshman RT was not kind to him, especially since he played center in high school.

Medley improving thanks to strength, accuracy and training... and he is also the back up punter.

I'm guessing Fuentes will try like heck to disrupt the edges on defense.

Need interior linemen to road grade and Dobbs/Kamara to wear out DEs on the edge rushes. And TEs and WRs to get open quickly.

Also expect to see TEs chip block a lot.

I heard "3rd Down for What" has become irrelevant and is being replaced by "The Roof, the Roof, the Roof Is on Fire".

I have not been able to make it to Knoxville since Kiffin was coach. Is it that annoying or would it be cool to cut it back to maybe 3 or 4 times a game?

Hey Mook, this look familiar? Lol , Mook was just as talented at Qb!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160829_203653_861.jpg
    IMG_20160829_203653_861.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3
Said Alexis Johnson, Shy and Juan Jennings will all be available to play on Thursday. I'm going off of Paul Fortenberry's twitter but I'll say no more since we'll probably get an update from the pros (Fingers and HardKnox)

Who is out at this point - Chance Hall....?

5b3d04a84f6f71bd99a458495d2f54a5.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9prNixjbg&list=RD_n9prNixjbg#t=84

Love this movie.

RIP

I never understood what "Third Down for What" means?

I know...I'm old, white, and my favorite phrase is, "Get off my yard."

I never understood what "Third Down for What" means?

I know...I'm old, white, and my favorite phrase is, "Get off my yard."

if you're doing that with a miller lite in your hand....you're in my demographic.....:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back