Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

If you think UT is a laughing stock right now..... just imagine what it will be like if Jones does go to Purdue.......We're talking Purdue here

It would look bad on Jones. Not Tennessee. Anyone with half a brain knows Purdue is a major step down from Tennessee. It would just show he knows he can't get it done here

Reactions: 7 people
Pathetic if not true.

Ban worthy as well.

On a side note I bet the fans will be extremely upset at our next coach within 4 games. They don't understand that the fans are the reason no one is fired up to come here.

You mean the fans that give our coaches a 102,455 home attendance advantage on crucial third downs for opponents and show insane support for recruits on Twitter? Those fans?

Reactions: 11 people
Yeah that's it

Seriously, explain. I fail to see how we can be ANY BIGGER of a laughing stock at this point.

I mean, Champions of Life, Losing to Vandy and USCe, blowing the east, OT win vs App St.

Yeah, people would be laughing their asses off if we were lucky enough to have him leave on his own.

Reactions: 6 people
It's happening , people in the media had this story around noon today and have sat on it. Now with decommits and what I have learned, the champion of life coach is moving on.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Why would the media sit on a breaking story?

Reactions: 9 people
My info comes from nobody on social media. Just sit back and watch , this is a major gut kick to our program.

It's happening , people in the media had this story around noon today and have sat on it. Now with decommits and what I have learned, the champion of life coach is moving on.

Okay... That's fine. However, if this doesn't come to pass, this guy should be banned. This would meet the definition of trolling by any standard.

Reactions: 13 people
Yeah, Butch Jones told recruits he was gone and 18 year old kids who crave attention on twitter and tweet every move, are just keeping quiet. Seems legit.

Reactions: 7 people
Pathetic if not true.

Ban worthy as well.

On a side note I bet the fans will be extremely upset at our next coach within 4 games. They don't understand that the fans are the reason no one is fired up to come here.

This.

:rock:
Vol til I Fall!

So you really think freakin Purdue is paying Butchs buyout? You really think he is stupid enough to walk away from milllons by waving it? I'm not buying that crap.

Reactions: 1 person
You mean the fans that give our coaches a 102,455 home attendance advantage on crucial third downs for opponents and show insane support for recruits on Twitter? Those fans?

Nothing pisses me off like moron posters claiming everything is always the fans fault. We give the program SO SO much revenue. But no.. it's our fault :crazy:

Reactions: 19 people
So you really think freakin Purdue is paying Butchs buyout? You really think he is stupid enough to walk away from milllons by waving it? I'm not buying that crap.

I'm with you. Makes no sense. However, I have mattresses and they're not going to burn themselves, dammit!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back