Bye bye Butch - Purdue bound (message board rumor)

Bruce Feldman is a respected author and journalist.

I really don't believe it, but the way 2016 is going I wouldn't be shocked.

Not even sure I'd be sad if it were true...

You mean the fans that give our coaches a 102,455 home attendance advantage on crucial third downs for opponents and show insane support for recruits on Twitter? Those fans?

No most of those fans are positive people when I talk with them. I'm talking about the 500-1000 crybabies that post all over the forums negatively every day. Even when we were on an 11 game win streak. Not good for the coaches, players, or recruiting.

Many teams have negative fans and vulgar ones but I haven't seen them as negative to their own coach and players as ours during a win streak.

Reactions: 3 people
this guy all year was running away, Butch isn't going to stay here to get fired and that is what would happen. He is getting out to anywhere before it's too late.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Pathetic if not true.

Ban worthy as well.

On a side note I bet the fans will be extremely upset at our next coach within 4 games. They don't understand that the fans are the reason no one is fired up to come here.

Yea......those unrealistic Bama fans really stopped Saban from taking The job......those awesome fans in Ohio State are always happy too.....

Reactions: 4 people
this guy all year was running away, Butch isn't going to stay here to get fired and that is what would happen. He is getting out to anywhere before it's too late.

Was the twitter account your "source"?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Yea......those unrealistic Bama fans really stopped Saban from taking The job......those awesome fans in Ohio State are always happy too.....

I haven't seen one unhappy OSU fan or Bama fan in the last three years if we are talking about coaches and players. If there was it was only a few.

Heard from a reliable source, CBJ has informed some recruits and players and members of the university he is moving on to Purdue. Wait till all the coach speak rips this fanbase to shreds. We are finished .

Does your wife play bingo with the wife of the man who cleans the U.T. football facility locker room?

OR

The man who drives the football team to the airport for away games told your mailman?

Reactions: 1 person
So you really think freakin Purdue is paying Butchs buyout? You really think he is stupid enough to walk away from milllons by waving it? I'm not buying that crap.

Butch walked away from Cincy paying them 1.4 million....what's another 2 million to leave us???

VN Store

Back