'24 CA RB Nathaniel Frazier (uga commit)

ah, the negavols spill over into another thread. amazing. and now they are also putting all their eggs on an uncommitted RB, don't look at the actual list of commits and see a higher rated guy already there.

we may still lose Russell, but dang were people quick to jump off a bridge today.

ah, the negavols spill over into another thread. amazing. and now they are also putting all their eggs on an uncommitted RB, don't look at the actual list of commits and see a higher rated guy already there.

we may still lose Russell, but dang were people quick to jump off a bridge today.
You will notice that many of them are not RF regulars. I think they have wandered over from the FF. I can't say for sure because I try to stay the hell away from that place.

So how confident are we on this-- we are just listed in his top 8 and I didn't think we were a legit contender? What has changed?

Georgia has two committed, including one who's a similar style and size, and are at 26 commits. I've seen some speculation about Frazier to UGA, but it doesn't feel like an obvious move for either side.
No school is going to reject Frazier.

He's better than either of those back they have committed right now.

No school is going to reject Frazier.

He's better than either of those back they have committed right now.

Maybe so, just doesn't seem like an obvious move to me. I've seen lots of definitive predictions and evaluations over the years that turned out wrong, including plenty of my own.

Maybe so, just doesn't seem like an obvious move to me. I've seen lots of definitive predictions and evaluations over the years that turned out wrong, including plenty of my own.
Some on here have said Bama too.

Kid needs to stay out west regardless.

VN Store

Back