'24 CA RB Nathaniel Frazier (uga commit)

Would imagine if we land Russell out of Arkansas then we’d stop recruiting here but wish we’d put more of a press on him and see if he’s a realistic pull.

Would imagine if we land Russell out of Arkansas then we’d stop recruiting here but wish we’d put more of a press on him and see if he’s a realistic pull.
Probably going to end up at Bama if I had to pick. They've made him their priority since getting him on campus where they got momentum

Reactions: MarcoVol
I wonder how much traction we have here? It was posted on VN when P. Lewis committed that Frazier and another RB reached out to Tennessee. I wouldn't imagine you would do that if you were not truly interested in being a Vol. 🤷‍♀️ in any case, at least we are still communicating.

I wonder how much traction we have here? It was posted on VN when P. Lewis committed that Frazier and another RB reached out to Tennessee. I wouldn't imagine you would do that if you were not truly interested in being a Vol. 🤷‍♀️ in any case, at least we are still communicating.
Our two RBs will most likely be Lewis and Russell

VN Store

Back