Cal to Arkansas?

This gets even better. Apparently Calapari had a change of mind and wanted to stay at UK. The problem is that he was contractually obligated to inform his AD before he had contact with another school. Needless to say, UK and fans were ecstatic to hear that fried calamari was leaving without having to pay him. People think once calamari spoke to Mitch Barnhart about staying at UK, he was told he would be fired for cause. Ha Ha. "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!"

Calling Matt Jones a doofus is an insult to all doofuses (doofii?) everywhere.

I have a stronger word for him, but I have been admonished for expressing it. That guy is full of everything useless
Whaaat? I love listening to KSR after every Kentucky loss. I wake up the next morning excited to listen to the podcast 😂

Official announcement from Arkansas is a little misleading. It should say, “after trying to use us as leverage for more NIL money at Kentucky backfired, we have essentially pigeonholed Calipari into taking our job.“

Thought that too. Oates should be wary of Ky and just continue to build on what he’s already done at Bama. Good support, plenty of resources.
I know Cal has struggled recently but dang running off a coach that won a national title and gets you in the tournament will probably make a lot of coaches wary of Kentucky.

Calipari said he just met with the Arkansas team.." there were three guys in there, and they're all in the portal"
Bawahaha

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back