Cal to Arkansas

I saw this same scene play out on the morning of selection Sunday. I was driving down Richmond Road from downtown and sure enough he was out walking his little dog.
He makes himself quite available to the public. He's out places all the time.

Unrelated, my family and I ran into Phillip Fulmer at a random gas station just outside of Niota, yesterday afternoon, on our way home from the beach. An accident on I-75 diverted us off the interstate and we stopped for gas at a Marathon a couple miles off the interstate. There he was, coming out of the bathroom.

Reactions: gainesvol82
"I will not be the next Alabama head coach."

-Nick Saban
Anything he can do at Kentucky, he can do at Bama (and already has done, for the most part)

Kentucky is not built to win a bidding war with the Saban Money Printer.

Coach Cal selling his Ole Kentucky Home. Any takers?

Attachments

• Calipari house_Lexington KY.jpg
    Calipari house_Lexington KY.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
Giving you some facts, ace. I can't help it if facts bother you. :cool:
Your OPINION that Heupel has only had one good season makes everything else you say fall flat (even though the rest of your argument doesn’t make sense, either.)

Did you even pay attention to his first year? That roster was completely nuked and he was a couple of plays from being 9-4.

The past two seasons are the two best seasons we’ve had in 20 years.

winner winner. Dan Hurley would slaughter...but he appears to be in a pretty good spot.

UConn is a better job than UK right now, and Hurley has made it that way. Taking the UK job would be a step down that Hurley would probably laugh at unless he is bored with building the best program in the country at the moment.

The dog's following him.
I see it now…didn’t watch the video and was looking for a leash in the still. Guess he’s taking a grandkid for a stroll, walking the dog, recruiting, and negotiating a new multimillion dollar contract. Wish I could multitask like that!

Reactions: EasternVol
UConn is a better job than UK right now, and Hurley has made it that way. Taking the UK job would be a step down that Hurley would probably laugh at unless he is bored with building the best program in the country at the moment.
He was pretty redundant post game about Connecticut "running" college basketball

Reactions: sami
Just realized Jimmy Dykes lives in Fayetteville. You all thought he was hard to listen to before, just wait….
No, I never thought that. He always raves about UT, so I never thought he was hard to listen to. He's probably the biggest UT cheerleader of any announcer in America. If UT fans are whining about Dykes, they're just cryasses.

He tweeted yesterday that his daughter just signed with the UT cheer team, so even more reason he'll be pro UT.

No, I never thought that. He always raves about UT, so I never thought he was hard to listen to. He's probably the biggest UT cheerleader of any announcer in America. If UT fans are whining about Dykes, they're just cryasses.

He tweeted yesterday that his daughter just signed with the UT cheer team, so even more reason he'll be pro UT.
I’m talking specifically about how he talks about Cal. Him living in the same town will make it even worse. I usually complain about fans who complain about broadcasters, but I hear a lot of stuff about Dykes on here. The only time he annoys me is when he overhypes teams during games, like trying to tell us Vandy is “close”. He always has been high on Cal, so that’s what I was referring to, him having more access to him

However, I don’t care about broadcasters being cheerleaders for my team. That’s not the job.

Last edited:
He makes himself quite available to the public. He's out places all the time.

Unrelated, my family and I ran into Phillip Fulmer at a random gas station just outside of Niota, yesterday afternoon, on our way home from the beach. An accident on I-75 diverted us off the interstate and we stopped for gas at a Marathon a couple miles off the interstate. There he was, coming out of the bathroom.

R.I.P. to that toilet. That's honestly pretty cool and definitely qualifies as a cool story bro

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back