Can a coach with little orange and no Rocky Top succeed?

After I reviewed the records of the coaches who were being interviewed, I thought Kim was the best choice. Very pleased that she was selected.
Asking again, can you please share who was interviewed and how you knew? Also what records you reviewed?

Apparently there’s been a real crackdown on this board today regarding spreading rumor as fact. I knew you’d want to source. Plus I’m curious who interviewed, Thanks

Asking again, can you please share who was interviewed and how you knew? Also what records you reviewed?

Apparently there’s been a real crackdown on this board today regarding spreading rumor as fact. I knew you’d want to source. Plus I’m curious who interviewed, Thanks
Had to break into the Pentagon and transfer files onto a thumb drive to assuage Freak? 🤔

Reactions: chuckiepoo

A good thing. At least one frequent poster spouting unfounded, un resourced rumors and disinformation.

VN Store

Back