Can a coach with little orange and no Rocky Top succeed?

Jim, I remember seeing something that made me think Sam may be working the portal for Tennessee, too. Just don't remember where. I just remember thinking either she has the job already, is auditioning for the job, or is just an amazingly generous woman who bleeds orange now and wants to help.

🧡
Coach Sam wants this job and wants to represent U of TN LV''s
that simple
And the best way to show a new boss that that you WILL WORK is to work!
Calipari refused to do the hog call at his Arky presser. Don't embarrass yourself, that video will last way longer than the faux outrage over not doing it will.
Totally agree with your call here
One wrong note or word out of place and it won't go away until the internet does

Unfortunately for her, she was not the hire everyone expected - sometimes you have to be mindful of that until you do something that folks can rally around.

She needs a BIG name assistant hire or a BIG name off the portal.
After I reviewed the records of the coaches who were being interviewed, I thought Kim was the best choice. Very pleased that she was selected.

I didn't see the interview before it was removed. So I don't know - I suspect like you that is what she was talking about - but if that is the case not sure why it was removed so fast. Makes no sense.

It’s clear from the context she’s saying she’s not a good singer… but it was removed bc it was horrible PR.

Unofficial accounts that screenshot it have been viewed over 750,000 times.

Unfortunately for her, she was not the hire everyone expected - sometimes you have to be mindful of that until you do something that folks can rally around.

She needs a BIG name assistant hire or a BIG name off the portal.

No she just needs to win

She also needs to bring a level of enthusiasm to the fan base well before the season starts. She needs to also secure a well sought after D1 player from the portal, not the leftovers after everyone else has taken who they want.

Maybe she can cook us an apple pie or something too? I always feel better after someone bakes me something sweet.

Coach Sam wants this job and wants to represent U of TN LV''s
that simple
And the best way to show a new boss that that you WILL WORK is to work!

Totally agree with your call here
One wrong note or word out of place and it won't go away until the internet does
Dolly fumbled the song (deliberately?) and no one seemed to mind.

VN Store

Back