Chicago Loyola being picked over Tennessee all over the place

Expert Analysis. LOL!!!

The only experts who predict accurately are living in mansions and send their bracket in to Vegas. Everybody else is simply pretending. You and your 7yo can guess just as good.

Maybe all those pundits were cruising VN and decided if we think were playing Chicago Loyola then we would be totally unprepared for Loyola-Chicago.

Maybe they're akin to Maramount Loyola.

L-C is good among their own. They only played one P5 school the entire season, beating FL. They did play down and beat a D3 school. Hard to judge cause they didn't venture out on their schedule. Schedule and quality games is why I picked UT over them.

let's not get ahead of ourselves. Chi Loyola has another game to win before we see them. just as we do

I’ve noticed writers from NCAA.com and CBS having little respect for the Vols. One even picked Wright State to beat us. One writer from SI has us in the Elite 8. In fact, SI has generally been more than fair in their articles, even though they haven’t ranked us as high during the season as ESPN.
Regardless, we’ve been proving the media wrong all year and will continue doing so.

For the most part, the Chicago media ignored them until the made the dance.

I don’t think they can hang with us. Maybe for a half but not the game.

We win by 10.

:clapping:We are playing the early game when there isn't a 1,000 people there and that's when the major upset happen. if we had beat Kentucky i would be worried but with the lose i expect the BIG ORANGE MACHINE to come out and kick there azz back home by at least 20 points they might give us a game the first 10 minutes but when coach Barnes gets up in there face we will give them a azz kicking they won't soon forget.GO BIG ORANGE BUCK WILD PUDDY CATS

:clapping:We are playing the early game when there isn't a 1,000 people there and that's when the major upset happen. if we had beat Kentucky i would be worried but with the lose i expect the BIG ORANGE MACHINE to come out and kick there azz back home by at least 20 points they might give us a game the first 10 minutes but when coach Barnes gets up in there face we will give them a azz kicking they won't soon forget.GO BIG ORANGE BUCK WILD PUDDY CATS

200.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Chicago Loyola has to beat Miami first!

Before they get a hold of this Orange they got to beat that other shade of Orange and if they do, we will kick there azz back to Chicago this team is going to the elite 8 at least or TO THE FINAL 4 this is a TEAM WILL WIN THIS WEEKEND EASILY.:clapping:BOYS kick back pop a top or a cork and enjoy the ride its time to party in BIG ORANGE NATION we are a elite team with a little LUCK that could go to the final 4 just enjoy the ride and BOOZE KICK AZZ TIME IN TENNESSEE GO VOLS BUCK KENTUCKY and of course little nicky down bama's way if he is watching.:banghead2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If we're being honest, every team we'll play in the tournament is capable of beating us on a bad night and we're capable of beating every team we'll play on a good night. We beat Purdue, Kentucky x2, and hung in with UNC till the end. We also lost to Georgia and got clobbered by Bama. I think that's pretty good evidence that we're capable of beating some of the best teams, but also capable of having some rotten games.

Chicago Loyola is underrated, so I can't blame the pundits for picking them to make the Sweet 16. We've done much better than I ever anticipated this season, so I'm happy for our guys regardless. I hope they go out and have fun --- play like they have nothing to lose. If we reel off a few wins, I'll be happy.

Exactly right. I don't have confidence we can beat anybody, but I woldn't bet against us vs anybody either. Could lose the next one or win it all. Go Vols!

After further research, I've switched, and now want to play Loyola. Bring on the Ramblers.

VN Store

Back