Chicago Loyola being picked over Tennessee all over the place

What is going on? I just looked at about 50 different "expert" bracket selections and 95% of them have us winning easily over Wright State in the first round. However, in the round of 32, I estimate that at LEAST a third and maybe even up to a half of them have Chicago Loyola beating us and going to the sweet 16 instead of us.

I know nohing about them. What do you guys think? Do you agree that CLoyola has the advantage over us? Are you scared of them? Are they likely to win or are these experts all hopping on the bandwagon and picking the "sexy" pick this year?
Neither Miami or Loyola is scary and Miami is running them out of the building now early in the 2nd half.

Well Loyola won't go away..Hanging tough...Does it bother anyone that teams like this bring more fans to the games than we do?..I mean we had a decent amount during our game but it seems Loyola and even Miami has more fans there than us...And Miami fans don't travel for anything.

UT got the best possible 2nd round match up of the other three #3 seeds.

Well Loyola won't go away..Hanging tough...Does it bother anyone that teams like this bring more fans to the games than we do?..I mean we had a decent amount during our game but it seems Loyola and even Miami has more fans there than us...And Miami fans don't travel for anything.

Could it be that maybe UT didnt have much to cheer for after they got the huge lead? Fans tend to be louder with close games and runs.

The whole crowd was cheering for them because they were the underdog. It will be worse Saturday. Hope some VOLS fans can show up easier on the weekend.

Miami was down one of their best players, and really weren't playing that great as of late. They were on upset alert big time. Not surprised. I think it will be similar to when we played UMass the last time we were in the tournament.

VN Store

Back