Coleman Thomas Arrested - charges dropped 4/15

XBox coast $640.00 now. No way. Got mine way cheaper than that.

That's another thing. Valuation is way off, but that's often because they like to charge high so they can offer a misdemeanor plea deal and the defendant thinks he got a great deal because he's not on the hook for a felony anymore.

That's another thing. Valuation is way off, but that's often because they like to charge high so they can offer a misdemeanor plea deal and the defendant thinks he got a great deal because he's not on the hook for a felony anymore.

Just noticed he got three games also.

SIAP

Micheal Sawyers had Coleman sell it for him because he lost his ID. Coleman was unaware it was stolen.

I doubt this is true because it doesn't follow the timeline of Sawyers getting kicked off the team. Unless this is unrelated to MS getting the boot. Anyone release any player inside information?

I could care less. The kid couldn't block to save his own life or Worley's. What's worse is how long the coaches kept him in the game.

Reactions: 2 people
I could care less. The kid couldn't block to save his own life or Worley's. What's worse is how long the coaches kept him in the game.

He's not supposed to be a tackle. He's supposed to be a center. The result is what most that have any knowledge of football expected. We were desperate last year and had to put someone out there. Give the guy a break

Reactions: 5 people
I doubt this is true because it doesn't follow the timeline of Sawyers getting kicked off the team. Unless this is unrelated to MS getting the boot. Anyone release any player inside information?

MS was kicked off for drugs. He wasn't kicked off for stealing. a weed head will steal to feed their habit.

Yikes. So, let's assume he's guilty, and deserves all the **** people are throwing at him. Even so, your comment is just silly. He was a true freshman playing out of position. Of course he struggled! But, unless you're somehow a much better evaluator of talent than our coaches, he was still the best player at RT that we had available. Odds are he would have become (and still could) a solid player for us down the road.

Now let's assume he's innocent. He *still* was the best option we had a at RT for much of the season last year, and he still is a rising Sophomore who had a great shot at being at least solid depth in our OL over the next few years. But, to top it off, you don't care whether or not someone who fought all year to play for your alleged favorite team is guilty or innocent? You don't care whether his life is ruined?

With fans like you...

Reactions: 3 people
He's not supposed to be a tackle. He's supposed to be a center. The result is what most that have any knowledge of football expected. We were desperate last year and had to put someone out there. Give the guy a break

Well, your first mistake was assuming that half of the people here have any football knowledge.

Reactions: 4 people

Ok, so I should redirect my feelings towards the coaches for making the mistake and maintaining it on the field.

Ok, so I should redirect my feelings towards the coaches for making the mistake and maintaining it on the field.

Or, consider the mind-blowing alternative that we simply didn't have any quality, healthy RT's last year! It took a lot of careful analysis to imagine a 3rd possibility.

Reactions: 4 people

I don't care where you direct your stupidity. The coaches thought he would be the best option out of a very limited number of options. I would say Kendrick should have played but it's been speculated he was in the doghouse at the time. We had no depth and he was the only option. Anyone we put out there was going to get dominated by striker. Hopefully we get to flip the script this year

Or, consider the mind-blowing alternative that we simply didn't have any quality, healthy RT's last year! It took a lot of careful analysis to imagine a 3rd possibility.

Yeah, apparently there were clearly better options than him that the coaches were too blind to see.

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like he was ripped off by game stop. The games alone are worth that much.

That's the entire Game Stop business plan. Always charge full retail, discount a game by $5 off full retail for being used, then give people no more $5 for any game.

Hate that place and have never understood why people shop there.

Reactions: 1 person

Come on man. Every lightweight freshman on the line was blocking better than Thomas was. My sister could have tackled better than him.

VN Store

Back