Coleman Thomas Arrested - charges dropped 4/15

I was saying the charges would be dropped from the very beginning. It would be extremely hard for them to prove he knew it all was stolen.

I was saying the charges would be dropped from the very beginning. It would be extremely hard for them to prove he knew it all was stolen.

I was pretty sure they were going to drop the charges from the beginning, because it seemed way out of character for him.

However, I believe he was arrested for selling stolen property.......which he did. Had they continued with it, I don't think they would have had to prove he knew. All they would have had to prove was he sold it. Which he did.

I could however be completely wrong on that. I'm in education, not law.

I was pretty sure they were going to drop the charges from the beginning, because it seemed way out of character for him.

However, I believe he was arrested for selling stolen property.......which he did. Had they continued with it, I don't think they would have had to prove he knew. All they would have had to prove was he sold it. Which he did.

I could however be completely wrong on that. I'm in education, not law.

From what I understand you have to intentionally sell stolen property for it to be a crime. In this case, ignorance is an excuse

I guess you are right - I quit reading the thread after some know it all posted he was re instated
I suppose you're calling me that know-it-all, Mikey. According to WBIR-TV, B/R, 247 and CT's attorney, Don Bosch (and others, I'm sure), the judge dismissed all charges and declared CT should be reinstated to all his previous activities. There won't be a hearing on the 29th or any other time. It's all over. An acquaintance of CT's stole the X-Box and some other items, then told CT he lost his ID. CT unwittingly hocked the stuff for him. That unidentified acquaintance has been arrested. The judge reprimanded the UT officers for jumping to conclusions. I explained some of this in previous posts, but the mods keep removing this information, like whatever else I post. What's up wid dat, mods?

Last edited:
I suppose you're calling me that know-it-all, Mikey. According to WBIR-TV, B/R, 247 and CT's attorney, Don Bosch (and others, I'm sure), the judge dismissed all charges and declared CT should be reinstated to all his previous activities. There won't be a hearing on the 29th or any other time. It's all over. An acquaintance of CT's stole the X-Box and some other items, then told CT he lost his ID. CT unwittingly hocked the stuff for him. That unidentified acquaintance has been arrested. The judge reprimanded the UT officers for jumping to conclusions. I explained some of this in previous posts, but the mods keep removing this information, like whatever else I post. What's up wid dat, mods?

Maybe you're having some technical difficulties because you haven't had any posts removed that I see. If you're having issues feel free to email me: vol_freak@yahoo.com. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back