Comparing the Talent Levels at Tennessee and Florida

There is no need to get into a pissing contest about talent level and these two teams.

Missouri would comment about the talent level of these two teams, but they just scored again
If you honestly think Missouri is 20 points better than both Tennessee and Florida based off of last year and that outside circumstances didn't play a part at all in the outcomes of last years games then I've greatly overestimated you as a poster. This is a team that lost to Purdue, and whom many think will lose to them again.

The only thing we can’t judge until we see the product on the field is how long it takes for a staff to have an effect on the development of players. This staff is top notch so I expect improvement i just don’t know how long it will take to occur for the players to reach their full potential

Football is different than basketball in many ways but Bruce had the basketball team improved immediately. Who knew that Dane Bradshaw would be so improved in one off season

If you honestly think Missouri is 20 points better than both Tennessee and Florida based off of last year and that outside circumstances didn't play a part at all in the outcomes of last years games then I've greatly overestimated you as a poster. This is a team that lost to Purdue, and whom many think will lose to them again.

What "I think" is not the point. It's what I know.

What I know is when they played it wasn't competitive.

"I think" Florida has the pieces on campus where they should be able to have a functional passing attack. What "I know" is they haven't had one in years. "I think" Tennessee has the pieces to have a defense that can compete. What "I know" is that Tennessee has had a decent defense in years.

Certain things have been consistently bad for so long, I'm not basing anything on star ratings or "what I think". I'm going to base things based on what I have seen and know until proven otherwise.

The "talent" on these teams has proven that they know how to lose and play poorly.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBVol

VN Store

Back