Confirmed: Peterman transferring to Pitt

Is Voytik still at pitt. I don't see Peterman beating him out for a starting job. Voytik still has 2 years remaining too.

Is Voytik still at pitt. I don't see Peterman beating him out for a starting job. Voytik still has 2 years remaining too.
Voytik and Peterman both graduated high school in 2011. Both redshirted in 2012. Voytik was the number 4 ranked pro style qb , and Peterman #8 that year. Both were 4 star recruits. Voytik is from Cleveland, Tn.

Good for you Peterman! Better than giving your blood, sweat, and tears here at U.T. and being dissed and busted on all day by negavols. You will be a better QB than Mariota if you can get in the NFL buddy. Get 'er done.

I have seen Tennessee win a Natl Ch, and the good feeling lasted a day or two, and I went back to my work and my life, and nothing changed. It was a football game after all.

I think that the redemption of a quality individual, especially considering the constant bashing by certain VN posters, would make me feel good for more than a day or two.

Whoever gave you likes for this comment are just as crazy as you are! Winning a Natty would keep me on cloud nine for atleast a month! And you are not a true VFL (FACT) for wishing another team would beat us, in the NC game to boot! Great person, not so great football player. But, just because he got bashed on (for good reason) doesn't mean that in a million years I would wish for another team to defeat my beloved Vols!

Last edited:
Whoever gave you likes for this comment are just as crazy as you are! Winning a Natty would keep me on cloud nine for atleast a month! And you are not a true VFL (FACT) for wishing another team would beat us, in the NC game to boot! Great person, not so great football player. But, just because he got bashed on (for good reason) doesn't mean that in a million years I would wish for another team to defeat my beloved Vols!

Damn

Attachments

• escalated quickly.jpg
    escalated quickly.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 84
The boy tried, just dont see him playing AT THE MAJOR COLLEGE LEVEL, wont see the field at Pitt, look like he would have gone to FBS school if he wanted to play.

Reactions: 1 person
Let me get this straight:

If you're good enough to start and be successful then we want you and please stay.

But if you work hard, care about your team, stay out of trouble, support the Vols, listen to your coaches but don't perform well on the field then....

Good riddance.

Is "Thanks" or well wishes too hard?

Selfish fans show their true colors.

You're not happy for the Pitt message board?...they get a new member whose whole posting strategy is for their new BACKUP QB to lead them to a national championship! :yahoo:

Some people would sell their own soul to win a stupid football game. I wouldn't expect you to understand the bigger picture.

Some people would sell their own soul to win a stupid football game. I wouldn't expect you to understand the bigger picture.

You wanna get in on the Darrell Scott For Heisman Committee? :yess:

TennMan101, thanks for point out this comment so I could go back and give it a like.

I love football and love the Vols. Heck I even helped pull down the goal posts after we beat Bama in 82. But, the best moment I've experienced in football was watching Tony Robinson play a game of flag football last year in Neyland. That was better than '98 imo.

I get your point but also offer this:

This all started with how 'The fans on VN' treated Peterman. So I re-read the thread and the % who bashed him was insignificant. I believe lumping the entire fanbase together is wrong period but even more so when lumping them with the minority.

Secondly, I have spent some time in the Pitt area and if you, for one second, believe if he doesn't perform to their expections, they will treat him better, you are in for a serious awakening.

I wish nothing but the best for Nate but wishing his new team a better record than ours because of a few callous fans, just makes no sense.

I get your point but also offer this:

This all started with how 'The fans on VN' treated Peterman. So I re-read the thread and the % who bashed him was insignificant. I believe lumping the entire fanbase together is wrong period but even more so when lumping them with the minority.

Secondly, I have spent some time in the Pitt area and if you, for one second, believe if he doesn't perform to their expections, they will treat him better, you are in for a serious awakening.

I wish nothing but the best for Nate but wishing his new team a better record than ours because of a few callous fans, just makes no sense.
Sorry. I didn't mean all the fans, just the hateful, ugly, spiteful, and mean ones. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't feel obligated to wear it. I just meant that it would serve them right, and I would take pleasure in seeing them eat their words.

I would probably feel better watching Peterman perform really well for Pitt, and make no mistakes, scare us to death, and then have Tenn come back to win at the end. In the final analysis though, it's just a game, and my world will go on just the same.....win, lose, or draw. There are many more important things in my world.

Freak has a bleeding heart and probably will do so...I have an AF buddy who's a Pitt fan...I'll put him on the lookout for a new poster who extols the "laser precision accuracy" and "vastly superior arm strength" of the incoming transfer. :)

Don't forget "powerful legs"....that'll be the kicker IMO.

Sorry. I didn't mean all the fans, just the hateful, ugly, spiteful, and mean ones. If the shoe doesn't fit, then don't feel obligated to wear it. I just meant that it would serve them right, and I would take pleasure in seeing them eat their words.

I would probably feel better watching Peterman perform really well for Pitt, and make no mistakes, scare us to death, and then have Tenn come back to win at the end. In the final analysis though, it's just a game, and my world will go on just the same.....win, lose, or draw. There are many more important things in my world.

Gotcha. That's a nice gesture. I had just been around enough Pitt fans to know they have the potential to make VN look like saints.

However, I hope Nate does really well there.

He was possibly the worst QB to take snaps at UT but you never know; kid might do decently in the right system with the right coaches.

Children's Hospital @EastTNChildrens: We will miss you @NatePeterman - thanks for all that you did with @Vol_football for the kids at @EastTNChildrens #vfl

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back