Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think crowder is a very good football player, but he could probably murder you with his bare hands without too much effort.

Since I'm a girl, he probably could. Too bad he doesn't use that aggression on the football field. If he can't take some tough coaching maybe he needs to sign up for a ballet class.

Reactions: 11 people
This is horrible. No matter how bad Jones is doing you would think most people would like some stability. It's not like we are getting blown out every game. We could easily be 4-1. Hopefully the players know that.

You mean 5-0? Which one was the inevitable loss?

Agreed f77f00......I hate to admit it and I hate what this means for the future of Tennessee Football........but there is obviously more to this than meets the eye :(

Only distracts from the 2 big games ahead of us. I thought we would need the bye week, but 2 weeks of this crap will be unbearable. BEAT JAWGA please!!

Since I'm a girl, he probably could. Too bad he doesn't use that aggression on the football field. If he can't take some tough coaching maybe he needs to sign up for a ballet class.

So it was just a little "tough coaching"? Do you really believe the UT AD would not have buried this by now or even Crowder's family if that were the case?

Best part about this thread is how easy it is to go through and pick who you want to ignore from here on out. True regardless of your "side".

Reactions: 3 people

LOL it's a girl! Hey everybody, look! A girl on a football message board! It thinks it's people!

Jk jk jk

But seriously, we don't know what happened. If it was just some tough coaching, then you're right. If he was actually punched in the gut, then you're blaming a student athlete for a millionaire coach'so misdeeds.

Best not to jump to a conclusion about what exactly went down.

Reactions: 1 person
So it was just a little "tough coaching"? Do you really believe the UT AD would not have buried this by now or even Crowder's family if that were the case?

As much as I think CBJ was out coached in games, & I'm not exactly happy with him. I truly do not believe he punched a player like he thought he could beat his a$$. I think this is being blown out of proportion b/c we're losing. Plain and simple.

Reactions: 4 people
Only distracts from the 2 big games ahead of us. I thought we would need the bye week, but 2 weeks of this crap will be unbearable. BEAT JAWGA please!!

I know and that's why im a little worried about this.....Should have already been squashed so we can move on......but since it hasn't been squashed it makes me think there something to it whether big or small.

I'm really sick of the grammar police. If you post FYP you prolly drive a Nissan Leaf with a Salt Life sticker.

It had nothing to do with grammar so calm down chief...

The original post stated holly warlick bit the lsu mascot, I simply changed to she humped the lsu mascots leg.

Nice try clown

For the record I drive an F250

Reactions: 1 person
U missed the OG reunion yesterday...licking their chops :crazy:

post-664293-002263300%201306303587.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back