Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what anyone says really, if Butch doesn't start winning he's gone. All the top recruiting classes and hype videos in the world won't be able to save him.
I agree 110%, I don't know what goes on in the locker room anymore than the next guy here but what Seth Stokes did was not the way any of this should go down. He will be judged on wins and losses, after October is complete I think we will know all we need to know.

The individuals that allowed this thread to remain and continue to grow here in the football forum should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 5 people
Hate to be this guy, but the Jones/Crowder Incident could have had merit but wasn't a big enough issue for Crowder to have said anything.

Neither Crowders tweets nor Jones or The Chancellors comments said "No, this didn't happen" or "No, Coach Jones didn't punch me."

Just sayin. I just think you should directly address the rumors.

Last edited:
Hate to be this guy, but the Jones/Crowder Incident could have had merit but wasn't a big enough issue for Crowder to have said anything.

Neither Crowders tweets nor Jones or The Chancellors comments said "No, this didn't happen" or "No, Coach Jones didn't punch me."

Just sayin.

The Crowder tweets mean this: the issue is dead. Crowder is choosing not to pursue civil or criminal recourse, therefore what happened, which most believe is something as opposed to nothing, is irrelevant.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back