Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth Stokes stated as much. If he's wrong, I hope he's ready for the law suits and being run out of town

No doubt. I am not really fans of Seth and Swain but they are pretty solid. If this is not true Swain burned a lot of bridges on his show today.

No but the process has been started. Sources say the negotiation process maturation is getting 1% closer every day. it will happen but going to take some resiliency by the fan base.

So "1% better every day"? :)

If any of the defensive players read this thread Nick Chubb leaked the story to the press and started all the rumors.

Reactions: 5 people
If the video exists then it should be pretty easy to get the involved parties together and figure out what happened

From drones to home brewed VR setups via GoPro and traditional stationary cameras, they have every inch of practice covered.

Note the drones are not an every practice thing (apparently) and the 6 camera VR setup is trained on the quarterbacks at least for the most part. I doubt there exists a POV clip of Jones delivering Stone Cold Stunners.

Just trying to win you over.
Didn't work our last go around so I was hoping you would be more receptive this time

I am ambivalent to your existence. I'm certain you can find someone else more receptive to your advances.

No hard feelings though.

When Swain makes appearances on the Basilio show, his credibility and following is already bad. You can put a fork in him and Seth.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back