Dabo flippin’ burgers…

You may get your wish. I will wait until after tonight’s game before start looking for our bowl game. To me, my pick is different if Milton lights up the score board tonight.
Yep. We have a different qb. He's been great as we've needed him, but...well, let's just hope he gets it done.

After his slight on us and that we would have the same record, I want Clemson in a bowl game. That would be a good game for both schools but since Dabo likes to run his mouth, kind of want to see the 2 go out at on the field. It’s a possibility if we take care Vandy.
I would thing the networks would like this match up. It would more than pay the bills
Too much orange lol. Wait! Maybe we could don those stupid orange helmets as well.

Reactions: tdd
Guess Dabo is flipping burgers wondering about his bowl destination. Well, at least he lost to USC Jr on the road. No wait - the “Mighty Tigers” lost at home…

No. We were flipping burgers expecting to win just like he said. They showed up and actually played South Carolina. Nothing he said was untrue and you can't twist it like that because it don't hold water. We got that ass beat and Dabo's shade was spot on....

Reactions: utchs81
No. We were flipping burgers expecting to win just like he said. They showed up and actually played South Carolina. Nothing he said was untrue and you can't twist it like that because it don't hold water. We got that ass beat and Dabo's shade was spot on....
Struck a nerve, I see…

Struck a nerve, I see…

Just speaking the truth. I think it's pretty clear to anyone even with orange shaded glasses like mine we got blown out. We were looking ahead against South Carolina expecting them to lay down. Clemson wasn't. Them's the facts. I despise Clemson and am happy they lost but Dabo was not wrong what he said about us....

Just speaking the truth. I think it's pretty clear to anyone even with orange shaded glasses like mine we got blown out. We were looking ahead against South Carolina expecting them to lay down. Clemson wasn't. Them's the facts. I despise Clemson and am happy they lost but Dabo was not wrong what he said about us....
Never said he was wrong. Said he was flippin’ burgers. Does our Coach smack talk opposing teams?

Reactions: VAVol85
@birdie74

You thought you struck a nerve but the opposite was true. Doesn't matter if our coach talks **** or not. What Dabo said was pretty much spot on and they lost to South Carolina in a very close hard fought game that they could have just as easily won so no, Dabo was not flippin burgers. They prepared for that game but came up a tad short. We looked lost and like we were flippin burgers, just like he said... look, I'm on the same team as you here but Dabo wasn't wrong.

Reactions: utchs81
Dabo went from Saban “hair apparent” (to quote Christopher Moltisanti) to Clempson has been in waiting

That double shyte burger that Dabo had to take a bite of after the South Carolina game had to have been tasty:D I bet they will come out flat and whatever SEC team they play in the Orange Bowl will smoke them:cool:

@birdie74

You thought you struck a nerve but the opposite was true. Doesn't matter if our coach talks **** or not. What Dabo said was pretty much spot on and they lost to South Carolina in a very close hard fought game that they could have just as easily won so no, Dabo was not flippin burgers. They prepared for that game but came up a tad short. We looked lost and like we were flippin burgers, just like he said... look, I'm on the same team as you here but Dabo wasn't wrong.
Man, you're seriously white knighting for Dabo?

Dabo run his mouth, and ended up losing to the same team. I think that's hilarious. He should have kept his yap shut about us, because its none of his business.

VN Store

Back