Dallan Hayden one to watch

There are rumors floating around that he may be heading home to UT. Big NIL deal involved... allegedly.

Reactions: Tnfan41
He is a nice to have but I'm just not sure he is worth a big NIL deal with all our other needs. He is a good back but I don't know if he is a game changer. Maybe he'll continue to grow and get stronger but the game I watched had the offensive line opening some huge holes to run through. I might be wrong but I didn't really see any tackle breaking or ankle breaking plays. He was solid but not spectacular.

He is a nice to have but I'm just not sure he is worth a big NIL deal with all our other needs. He is a good back but I don't know if he is a game changer. Maybe he'll continue to grow and get stronger but the game I watched had the offensive line opening some huge holes to run through. I might be wrong but I didn't really see any tackle breaking or ankle breaking plays. He was solid but not spectacular.
With 2 leaving and one with shoulder problems and he being a legacy he is a must get.

Make him sit out against Georgia. NIL deal off the table if Hayden gets gimped up.

VN Store

Back