Dallan Hayden one to watch

I know he's a legacy and the shiny object of the moment, but is he really going to improve the RB room? Would you trade a player or two from our current RB room or class to add him to the roster because that's likely what would happen if he joined the program.

Already done. Two have left and entered the Portal for us.

Reactions: PA Vol and Tnfan41
Couldn’t this just be the art of the deal…. Just release possible info to force OSU to increase NIL deal? Professional athletes, heck coaches do the same thing…. Didn’t we get used by an Oklahoma State coach once for a bump in pay?
Mike Gundy. And he’s used TN for that very reason more than once.

Reactions: stewart6600
Coach Majors.

Charlie Garner was a JUCO who only played 2 seasons at Tennessee, 92 and 93. Fulmer coached the first 3 games of 92 and the bowl game, then was the full time coach in 93.

In 92, Garner had 154 carries to lead the team. 2nd was Shuler at 105. Stewart had 85 and Hayden had 63.

In 93, Garner had 159 carries, Stewart had 86, and Hayden had 28.

Nothing about the actual facts suggest that blaming Majors for playing others over Garner is a legitimate criticism since a) Majors wasn’t the coach for most of Garner’s time at UT, and b) Garner received more carries than Stewart and Hayden by far.

1992 Tennessee Volunteers Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

I always thought Aaron was better than James Stewart when they played together, but the best RB on at least one of those teams was Charlie Garner. Never understood why Garner was not the starter.

My favorite memory of Aaron is his 26 yard TD reception to take the lead against ND. What a great comeback W.

Get ready fellas. He wanted to come home last year. Now the writing is clearly on the wall. The next three years on Rocky Top will be awesome!
What's the source? Internal? Social posts? This is very interesting if there's some meat on that bone

Get ready fellas. He wanted to come home last year. Now the writing is clearly on the wall. The next three years on Rocky Top will be awesome!
SWEET!! 🧡
So when will this be officially announced?

VN Store

Back