DC Candidates?

If we land Shoop, I really hope he can bring Sean Spencer down with him. He does an awesome job with his Defensive Lineman and is a great recruiter.

Nice try, but I doubt it. It would be VERY unusual for a player who could have tried to play this Fall to be hired as the DC. Would they promote someone on the staff to be DC and and hire CM to fill in behind that person; maybe but I don't know who it would be.

Did you really have to answer that? I was being facetious

Ever since you guys pissed Butch off, we don't get the real scoop. Someone needs to make amends so the real info flows again.

The money for Shoop rumor has been out for a few days now, Doug Mathews even touched on it yesterday, said the ball was in CBJ's court if he wanted to use it for Shoop...not Dave Hart's and not the Boosters court, no one but CBJ

Reactions: 1 person
Martinez promoted, and we go get TErry Fair to come back to coach DB's.....

talking about that on wnml....with the caveat that this probably wouldn't get fans excited, as many of remember martinez at UGA as DC...and no one was impressed.

they sound very impressed with Terry Fair though.

talking about that on wnml....with the caveat that this probably wouldn't get fans excited, as many of remember martinez at UGA as DC...and no one was impressed.

Wait. What??

Yeah, I'd be pissed if this is what happens. Nothing against bringing Terry aboard, I'm fine with that. Do NOT want Martinez as DC.

I'm not an X's & O's guy, by any means, but the thought of Chavis coming back seems whacked...clashing of two worlds (George Costanza voice) or something. Don't want.

Hyams tweeted that Rutger's D-line coach is front runner and could be announced as early as tonight.....

Edit: Nevermind I got Jimboed, that's a great twitter account

If that's true, then that's coaching malpractice. There would be no shame in stepping down for a bowl game if you just had a mini stroke. He shouldve been in a hospital, not a coaches booth

It happened pre-game; not several days before. It came out after,that he had been having some health issues though and his letting go was as much about getting him healthy as it was job performance.

VN Store

Back