Derek Mason refuses to say Tennessee in press conference.

This is the game I've been waiting on all season. Please, Coach Jake, open up the flood gates on these commode doors.

Dobbs for 600 yds total offense, 6-8 TDs, Hurd for 200 3 TDs, etc, etc. Maybe even get Barnett a forced fumble on a big hit, scoop and score.

UT 70, Candy 0 goose egg

lol

Well, we do occasionally refer to them as "Candy" and they have beaten us 2/3 so I guess that gives them a little confidence, and deservedly so.... but its all fun and games, until we punch them in the mouth Saturday.

Our coaches don't refer to them as Candy. That's just fans and this clown has been a part of neither of those victories. It's not a big deal to me but it is an example of why Vanderbilt is thought of as elitist and not truly a part of the state of Tennessee. All they do is take up some land. That institution contributes nothing to the people of this state.

And to the long snapper who doesn't like our color, I guess that's tough $hit because it will be the dominant color in that broken toilet of a stadium on Saturday.

Patton Robinette

@Audra_Martin: Robinette: if coach is calling them the team out east that's ok... But they are always Tennessee to me.. I grew up minutes away from there

Reactions: 5 people
This is the game I've been waiting on all season. Please, Coach Jake, open up the flood gates on these commode doors.

Dobbs for 600 yds total offense, 6-8 TDs, Hurd for 200 3 TDs, etc, etc. Maybe even get Barnett a forced fumble on a big hit, scoop and score.

UT 70, Candy 0 goose egg

lol

These ridiculous ticket prices have gotten me down and worried about my chances of being inside the stadium come Saturday. But as the week has approached I'm tempted to break my hardline rule of not overpaying for tickets and drop $100+ each just to witness what is hopefully coming.

Reactions: 1 person
He is trying to mimic the douches from here in MS, Mullen refers to Ole Miss as the school up north.

Do we even care what Mason says?

I mean seriously, with Franklin, at least he said snarky things that pissed me off.

This guy........sorry, I just don't care.

Oh, I like this guy, getting curb stomped every week isn't enough, he wants to piss off VOLNATION!! It's on, BIG ORANGE TRAIN coming from the east, a rising plum of orange smoke with some pretty pissed off coaches and players ready to stomp the "anchor down" out of you. If you think CBJ and company will take their foot off the pedal......for get it GEEKS.........get ready to RUMBLE!

Reactions: 2 people
Speaking of Vandy people saying crap, on the local radio sports show this morning I heard the play by play guy from VANDY on there as they always have the other teams guy on there wach week. Anyway he was about abut "checker" Vandy and he said with a smirk "thats not going to happen" He thinks our fans can't pull it off.

Please Butch don't have any type of class Saturday let our boys play all 4 quarters and let them continue to score until the last minute. I want our player to really embarrass them then get on twitter and say "Enjoy being home this winter #anchordown"

Reactions: 2 people
Speaking of Vandy people saying crap, on the local radio sports show this morning I heard the play by play guy from VANDY on there as they always have the other teams guy on there wach week. Anyway he was about abut "checker" Vandy and he said with a smirk "thats not going to happen" He thinks our fans can't pull it off.

That stadium is such a pile of dog sh**. Checkering it would be like putting lipstick on a pig. We shouldn't cheapen our brand by even associating the checkerboard with those losers.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, we do occasionally refer to them as "Candy" and they have beaten us 2/3 so I guess that gives them a little confidence, and deservedly so.... but its all fun and games, until we punch them in the mouth Saturday.

all coaches play this way; CBJ doesn't acknowledge a fine coaching job on the other side after we lose. It's a line they draw; only one of the has a chance to pull out a winning season/bowl.

Why can't they all just be common-sense, real.

Shots fired? By Vandy? They are in no position to talk trash. It's as riduculous as when we talk trash to Bama! Just accept your fate, give 110%, and hope to come away having learned from your mistakes.

No capital letters for such a "short"man.Butch,we all know that you are a very good and gracious coach;but,please,if we are up by 40 in the fourth quarter, "roll it the heel up"and give those west end *****es something to really whine about.Growing up in Madison,all we used to hear was how wonderful and righteous the Commodedores were.NO MERCY!

They should have hired Derek mason the former Titan like I thought they had done originally. Would have done much better that this disaster ....

Please Butch don't have any type of class Saturday let our boys play all 4 quarters and let them continue to score until the last minute. I want our player to really embarrass them then get on twitter and say "Enjoy being home this winter #anchordown"

How old are you? If our players get on twitter after beating Vandy I hope Butch makes them run every step in Neyland about 10 times.

LOL! He can't even come up with something original. Gerry DiNardo did this 20 years ago, referred to us the the team up I-40!

VN Store

Back