Dom Woodson Memphis transfer

Are you implying that this is fat? Good grief. Thanks for confirming my post.
When you find a picture of DT (or Fulmer) with his shirt off get back to me.

I guess it depends on your definition of fat, his big azz belly makes him fat too me. Not CDT or Phil fat, but fat nonetheless.

Are you implying that this is fat? Good grief. Thanks for confirming my post.
When you find a picture of DT (or Fulmer) with his shirt off get back to me.

Yes, he's clearly overweight which by most peoples definition would qualify him as fat. There's different levels of fat, and you didn't specify at which level do you lose respect, but Pearl would definitely be considered a bit of a chunkster by most.

I dont care if the coach is 1,200 pounds and coaches us from a hospital bed as long as he develops a good, winning program. Im kind of worried about our fan base when they are posting pictures of our coaches with their shirts off and requesting other pictures of other coaches with their shirts off......then comparing the two and determining which they like better. LOL

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, he's clearly overweight which by most peoples definition would qualify him as fat. There's different levels of fat, and you didn't specify at which level do you lose respect, but Pearl would definitely be considered a bit of a chunkster by most.

For a 50 year old or whatever, that's pretty solid shape. He looks pretty strong.

Reactions: 5 people
Eww gay, you want a pic with their shirt off...

I want a picture with your sister's shirt off. And the sister of the dude you were replying to. Heck, who I am kidding... I want a picture of everyone's sisters with their shirts off. :boobies:

Reactions: 1 person
Jesus....I just searched 5 pages of bs about a coaches size & couldnt find squat about Woodson. Some of you need to get a grip

Reactions: 1 person
Sure hope so, because if they underachieve we may not even win 10 games
Damn, I think VolNation is tired of this bull crap. No wonder you only have 20% likes in 40,000 posts. You are the king of the Negavols! If you could give thumbs downs, you would have 80%, right?

VN Store

Back