Dom Woodson Memphis transfer

I mean I suppose I could go over to the football forum and post one of these 5 things and get my like count up:

1) "Butch gets it!!!!"
2) <Insert some overused GIF here>
3) "We gone whip dey azz"
4) Flame someone who is a stargazer.
5) Post yet another rara go Vols thread just to get a couple likes when there are 5-10 other threads just like mine.

I just don't care to and quite frankly it wouldn't make me any better of a poster if I did get my like count up.

Reactions: 5 people
I mean I suppose I could go over to the football forum and post one of these 5 things and get my like count up:

1) "Butch gets it!!!!"
5) Post yet another rara go Vols thread just to get a couple likes when there are 5-10 other threads just like mine.

I just don't care to and quite frankly it wouldn't make me any better of a poster if I did get my like count up.

This. You could also go to the politics forum and talk about libtards, make fun of Obama, and state veiled racist remarks to get that ratio up.

And talk about how you're gonna put bullets in intruders' heads.

Reactions: 1 person
This. You could also go to the politics forum and talk about libtards, make fun of Obama, and state veiled racist remarks to get that ratio up.

And talk about how you're gonna put bullets in intruders' heads.

1) "Butch gets it!!!!"

You guys must be part of a cult or something. :p

Seriously tho #3 is the most annoying to me. Especially since, in football anyway, its been 10-12 years since that would have been realistic on a consistent basis.

You guys must be part of a cult or something. :p

Seriously tho #3 is the most annoying thing to me. Especially since, in football anyway, its been 10-12 years since that would have been realistic on a consistent basis.

Lol VN social dichotomies.

Jesus....I just searched 5 pages of bs about a coaches size & couldnt find squat about Woodson. Some of you need to get a grip

The fact that some on here actually stated that his weight would be a problem in recruiting is as assinine as it gets. This man has never had a problem coaching or recruiting but the VN experts make it a talking point. Unfreaking believable.

Reactions: 2 people
The fact that some on here actually stated that his weight would be a problem in recruiting is as assinine as it gets. This man has never had a problem coaching or recruiting but the VN experts make it a talking point. Unfreaking believable.
Yes let's act like people, including young athletes, don't stereotype first appearances. We all do. Donnie is an excellent coach and recruiter (thus far in his career), the main point was, losing 10-20 pounds wouldn't hurt his recruiting, it could only help.

If you don't think a bunch of high school athletes don't stereotype someone based on their looks, then I don't know where you've been living.

A lot of people here on volnation gave Donnie Tyndall tons of **** for being pudgey, or they were making fun of his appearance. Imagine that in the mind of a 15, 16, 17 year old.

Jmo.

1) "Butch gets it!!!!"
Reality check for you basketball only "fans". This is an actual post similar to the ones I posted here instead of talking about the coach being fat!
"If you think you want a win as a fan then your want pales in comparison to how much this team and its coaches want a win. Let's not talk about how much the team wants to win one of the close ones against a major conference foe. Let's talk about how much this coaching staff deserves that win after all the midnight oil they have burned for two years. These guys came in here with a totally unified effort to return Tennessee to its football glory days. You know full well where they are on that path. You know how close they were against Georgia and Vandy last year and how close they have been against Oklahoma and Georgia this year. I am quite sick of the pot shots being taken at various coaches because fans think they know more than the head coach and his position coaches know about rebuilding this team. The coaches are a career team. They make a living working as a cohesive unit. If you think this team misses a beat losing Worley at the qb position, trying throwing a new coach into a system built on confidence and trust and loyalty in the coaching ranks! That is just ludicrous in my personal opinion and is being thrown out there by the football gurus sitting on their butts doing nothing but looking for things to criticize. These coaches deserve that signature win this year. Pull for them to get it instead of criticizing them for losing to teams they were 20 point underdog against!
VN Likes: 28"

1) "Butch gets it!!!!"

Like ***** post IMO

1) "Butch gets it!!!!"

The sad part is number 1 is actually true. Butch Jones does get it. But it doesn't need to be said all day everyday.

Reality check for you basketball only "fans". This is an actual post similar to the ones I posted here instead of talking about the coach being fat!
"If you think you want a win as a fan then your want pales in comparison to how much this team and its coaches want a win. Let's not talk about how much the team wants to win one of the close ones against a major conference foe. Let's talk about how much this coaching staff deserves that win after all the midnight oil they have burned for two years. These guys came in here with a totally unified effort to return Tennessee to its football glory days. You know full well where they are on that path. You know how close they were against Georgia and Vandy last year and how close they have been against Oklahoma and Georgia this year. I am quite sick of the pot shots being taken at various coaches because fans think they know more than the head coach and his position coaches know about rebuilding this team. The coaches are a career team. They make a living working as a cohesive unit. If you think this team misses a beat losing Worley at the qb position, trying throwing a new coach into a system built on confidence and trust and loyalty in the coaching ranks! That is just ludicrous in my personal opinion and is being thrown out there by the football gurus sitting on their butts doing nothing but looking for things to criticize. These coaches deserve that signature win this year. Pull for them to get it instead of criticizing them for losing to teams they were 20 point underdog against!

Too long

Inb4 Twss

Yeah, reportedly lost 20lbs, i would guess he plays 18-22 mpg. He seems to be doing everything he needs to, to be a factor this year.

Still has to get the waiver, think that's what the OP may have actually been referring to, as of today he's not eligible.

Yes let's act like people, including young athletes, don't stereotype first appearances. We all do. Donnie is an excellent coach and recruiter (thus far in his career), the main point was, losing 10-20 pounds wouldn't hurt his recruiting, it could only help.

If you dont think a bunch of high school athletes don't stereotype someone based on their looks, then I don't know where you've been living.

A lot of people here on volnation gave Donnie Tyndall tons of **** for being pudgey, or they were making fun of his appearance. Imagine that in the mind of a 15, 16, 17 year old.

Jmo.
Show me where any recruit has judged a coach on his weight and his decision was swayed and I would say you have a point. You guys are speculating because its what you think not know.

Reactions: 2 people

Sorry my post has 5 likes and yours has zero. Yours is a bad post by your own logic. And fwiw your post falls under number 5 on my post. Thanks for proving my point.

This whole weight thing is ridiculous . All players care about is getting better. Anybody saying weight matters is a superficial jackass

VN Store

Back