Dom Woodson Memphis transfer

I'm surprised none of y'all are talking about this.

6'9" 380 lb 5-man transferring from Memphis and has been in touch with UT.

Has the Donnie era started off so gloomily around here that y'all can't even talk about this?

Yikes.
What's this basketball you speak of? After nearly getting to elite eight last year my FULL attention has turned to football. But I was actually glad to get CDT. There for a minute I was afraid y'all were going to kick CJP out and he'd find his way to Knox. WE DODGED THAT BULLET!!!

Reactions: 1 person
You'll never see me complain about not only making the NCAA tourney but advancing...I wish we had UTs draw this season...or our draw from 2006...that's how it goes sometimes.

Iowa, UMass, and Mercer wish they would have played the mempuss puddycats too. All three would have crushed mempuss.

Iowa, UMass, and Mercer wish they would have played the mempuss puddycats too. All three would have crushed mempuss.

I'm sure St Mary's and George Washington thought the same thing before we knocked them out of the tourney.

Either way, your coach and best player up and left. (yet again)

You guys sure have a way with coaches, lol.

There's still an open scholarship on the Memphis roster, even if Kedren is a tiger, at least by my count.

PG - Pookie Powell (four-star player)
G/F - Markel Crawford (four-star player)
G/F - Nick King (four-star player)
F - Austin Nichols (five-star player)
F - Shaq Goodwin (McDonalds All-American)
-----------------------
PG/G - Dom Magee (four-star player)
G/F - Kuran Iverson (four-star player)
G/F - Trahson Burrell (three-star player)
------transfers------
PF - Calvin Godfrey (Southern Univ Transfer)
PG - Kedren Johnson (Vandy Transfer)
PG - D’Marnier Cunningham (CC Transfer)
G - Avery Woodson (CC Transfer)
G/F - Chris Hawkins (CC Transfer)

That's 13

Damn that roster should be top 10-15 for sure, right, just look at all that talent. Although I'm sure Pastner will continue the trend of underachieving with the talent he has, what a shame, those guys deserve to see the 2nd weekend of a NCAAT at least once in their life.

Reactions: 2 people
Damn that roster should be top 10-15 for sure, right, just look at all that talent. Although I'm sure Pastner will continue the trend of underachieving with the talent he has, what a shame, those guys deserve to see the 2nd weekend of a NCAAT at least once in their life.

I'd call it a top 25 team...but a bunch of transfers doesn't normally equal a top 10 team.

I guess you said it all here. Maybe veer away from the basketball forum if you're not sure what it is.

What's hilarious is here in the mid south I think I've seen one story on Tigers Football the last three weeks and AT LEAST 6 on Tigers basketball. Oh yeah and wrestling..,,I kid you...

lol, is that why Memphis is home to FedEx, AutoZone, International Paper, Service Master, Medtronics Spine, St Jude, Fred's, and many others?

And rated the most dangerous city in America by the FBI ... You conveniently left that out.... Of course I don't blame you.,,,

PG - Pookie Powell (four-star player)
G/F - Markel Crawford (four-star player)
G/F - Nick King (four-star player)
F - Austin Nichols (five-star player)
F - Shaq Goodwin (McDonalds All-American)
-----------------------
PG/G - Dom Magee (four-star player)
G/F - Kuran Iverson (four-star player)
G/F - Trahson Burrell (three-star player)
------transfers------
PF - Calvin Godfrey (Southern Univ Transfer)
PG - Kedren Johnson (Vandy Transfer)
PG - D’Marnier Cunningham (CC Transfer)
G - Avery Woodson (CC Transfer)
G/F - Chris Hawkins (CC Transfer)

That's 13

Man that really does make your coach look bad.... Loaded every year with talent.... All kidding aside it really is a shame..,.

lol, is that why Memphis is home to FedEx, AutoZone, International Paper, Service Master, Medtronics Spine, St Jude, Fred's, and many others?

FedEx is worse than the usps. AutoZone is a white trash warehouse. International Paper just needs the river, not the city. Service Master is the biggest con game going in the restoration business. Medtronics Spine? St Jude doesn't need Memphis. Fred's? What the F is Fred's? A pawn shop?

Memphis is Tennessee's anus. Memphis State is a hemorrhoid.

Step 1: Memphis poster pokes head in when anything Memphis-related is brought up, like moth to a flame.

Step 2: Said Memphis poster makes some passive-aggressive remarks about their superior program and Tennessee's seeming lack of stability.

Step 3: When met with contention by Tennessee fans on a Tennessee board, with a brand of surprise only rivaled by those five famous words, "You are NOT the father", Memphis poster proceeds to gloat about all that talent they have assembled...again.

Step 4: Memphis poster defends the pearly gates and streets of gold of his/her fair city.

That about cover it?

Reactions: 6 people
FedEx is worse than the usps. AutoZone is a white trash warehouse. International Paper just needs the river, not the city. Service Master is the biggest con game going in the restoration business. Medtronics Spine? St Jude doesn't need Memphis. Fred's? What the F is Fred's? A pawn shop?

Memphis is Tennessee's anus. Memphis State is a hemorrhoid.

Ok. I hope you just failed to use the blue font. Because...FedEx is used as a model for how to run a transportation company, which L&T happens to be a major that UT is renowned for. International Paper doesn't use the river; it's their corporate headquarters. And, I personally know the CFO of Fred's, whose son is my best friend and a graduate of UT and married into a UT family. Be careful what you criticize. Memphis has some good UT people.

We'll see. I wish we had you guys on the schedule this year.

Take it for what its worth. Lundy contributes to Basilio. I know...I know and Teran Johnson works at WUTK.

gotigersgo.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/dominic_woodson_861138.html … RT @TeranJ_WUTK: Being told by sources that U of M standout F Dominic Woodson will be transferring to Tennessee

TeranJ_WUTK: Being told by sources that U of M standout F Dominic Woodson will be transferring to Tennessee. HUGE get for Donnie Tyndall & Co #Vols

Take it for what its worth. Lundy contributes to Basilio. I know...I know and Teran Johnson works at WUTK.

gotigersgo.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/dominic_woodson_861138.html … RT @TeranJ_WUTK: Being told by sources that U of M standout F Dominic Woodson will be transferring to Tennessee

TeranJ_WUTK: Being told by sources that U of M standout F Dominic Woodson will be transferring to Tennessee. HUGE get for Donnie Tyndall & Co #Vols

You have NO BUSINESS getting back on the TOPIC!!!

Stop it!! We're arguing here.

Standout huh?

VN Store

Back