Dom Woodson Memphis transfer

If he is coming here, he has a shot to be a starter. Not sure how he stands against Carmichael, I'm really not familiar with either of them. My best guess is that Moore will hold down the 4 in any case. Now we just need a PG and we will have a semblance of a balanced team. I stress "semblance." May as well call us "Wing-U."

That team beat Wisconsin, a final four squad, last season. I'd love to see what UTK could do against them. I doubt Carleton would be picked to finish in the bottom half of the SEC, much less last.
Say what again? They must miss ole Dom. This Canadian University with an enrollment of 20,000 took down the Tigers by 10 in the opener of the tour. Methinks it might be last in the SEC for them. I saw the last game in Knoxville on 1-5-11 when the Vols took down the Tigers 104-84. You're blowing pure smoke, bud!:whistling:

Last edited:
Say what again? They must miss ole Dom. This Canadian University with an enrollment of 20,000 took down the Tigers by 10 in the opener of the tour. Methinks it might be last in the SEC for them. I saw the last game in Knoxville on 1-5-11 when the Vols took down the Canes 104-84. You're blowing pure smoke, bud!:whistling:

Leave the trash talking to the professionals...

Reactions: 1 person
Say what again? They must miss ole Dom. This Canadian University with an enrollment of 20,000 took down the Tigers by 10 in the opener of the tour. Methinks it might be last in the SEC for them. I saw the last game in Knoxville on 1-5-11 when the Vols took down the Tigers 104-84. You're blowing pure smoke, bud!:whistling:

Yeah, we missed 5 of our scholarship guys to be exact.

I hope you're this cavalier after UT's first game this season.

But didn't the Tigers win the last game in Knoxville? You just a casual fan or have you blocked that one out?

Standout huh?

Not a lot to be told from a suspension-laden freshman year in terms of ability. We aren't in a position to be picky when it comes to post players. Hopefully he can deliver on the promise of his prep reputation and keep the attitude in check.

That, the fact that it's August, that Carleton would probably finish top 4 in the AAC (top 3 SEC) and that we had 8 scholly players, that's my list of excuses.

Ok. You got beat by 32 points. Make all the excuses you want. The only people buying them are Memphis fans. I'd love to see your perspective if it were Tennessee losing to them by 32, but I think we both know what the commentary would be like from you then.

VN Store

Back