Don't write off vandy.

Don't write this up as a win before the game starts. They have one of the best defenses in the country and one of the best running backs. This could be a scary game. I'm not saying we lose just saying they are better then their record shows..

Go Vols!!

I tend to agree... we seem to get into close ones with them. And with our OC, once it gets to 17-3 we will ease up.

Reactions: 1 person
Hate to take up for Vandy but what "several" small schools did they lose to? Also Florida didn't play Florida International. We beat Vandy today but the fact that their offense is so bad only lends credence to how good their defense is.

It was FL Atlantic and FL Atlantic won every aspect of the game except the scoreboard.

Unfortunately, Vandy's offense is better than Mizzou's. They're not good, but they're better than mizzou.

Debatable. Yes, Vandy's offense scores more points than Mizzou's, but they also give up more turnovers and defensive points than Mizzou's offense.

I'd hope UT isn't overlooking an SEC opponent. Talent has been upgraded, but they can lose to anyone in the SEC if they don't come to play. Hope we come out and run away from Vandy. Get Dormady at least one full quarter if not a half.

Don't write this up as a win before the game starts. They have one of the best defenses in the country and one of the best running backs. This could be a scary game. I'm not saying we lose just saying they are better then their record shows..

Go Vols!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvyGPyNSpOM&list=RD3bImBBTaPDY&index=3[/youtube]

:p

Last edited:
Sorry.. wrote them off already :rock:

Heard the same krap before Mizzou, which is a better team and had emotion on their side.

We are going to go up a couple touchdowns early and then candy will roll over.

When Vandy lines up to kick a FG, they need to let Paul Bain stand next to the uprights and stare down the kicker.

He will miss.

Go Vols!!

Someone's a mile high.

Sorry. It had to be done.

write-off-clipart-thesaurus-clipart-la_writing.gif

This is me, writing off Vandy. Note the orange shirt. :)

You don't have any eyebrows either JP...what gives?🤔

VN Store

Back