Don't write off vandy.

Don't write this up as a win before the game starts. They have one of the best defenses in the country and one of the best running backs. This could be a scary game. I'm not saying we lose just saying they are better then their record shows..

Go Vols!!

More than just the RB, we do not seem to be able to contain them.

Vandy's D.

IMO, Mason is one of those coaches who is a great coordinator but an awful HC. Great Ds are essential to have but at some point you got to score points to win games. He is so concentrated on the D the offense is a joke. Hey, but they won 4 games this year which is more than last year so they're on an upward trend in their eyes. :crazy:

With the potential weather and Vandy's D I did a 6 pt parlay with Vandy +23.5 and the under at 47.5. I'd loooove to be wrong and have everyone trash me.

Good news, you were wrong.

Don't write this up as a win before the game starts. They have one of the best defenses in the country and one of the best running backs. This could be a scary game. I'm not saying we lose just saying they are better then their record shows..

Go Vols!!

Good call

Reactions: 1 person

Go Vols!!

I just wrote them off!

Major ass whipping in affect.

:)

TennesseeDuke

a16b57602ae56c279e975a0618b2b6819f387f2e0ced8000df8fbee919548ec3.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back