Enough with the excuses!

Yep. Constantly... as in repeatedly... as in multiple press conferences this August and pretty much every few press conferences since he accepted the job.:thumbsup:

Is it the "we're still a young team" and "we need to build depth" that you're yapping about? If it flusters you so, you could've just asked me. We're still young and we need to build depth. :wink2: Since we "don't think winning games is a goal". :eek:k:

Reactions: 1 person
Going back to Fulmer "we're a young team" and his banter with "the next recruiting class" to Dooleys "we're young bla bla bla" Now, we have Butch following the same pattern! Well, those players should be parents of Jr. High kids by now and all these great recruits should be winning us NCs! No more year zero and other slogans because as of last year Butch and the team got rung all season long beginning with Oregan and let GA off the hook and that's not counting the loss against Fla. I say no more excuses and no more pumping sunshine!

This guy has to be a Vanderbilt fan! He obviously knows nothing about football and is blind to reality!

How many seasons did Fulmer throw up the numbers of starters missing X amount of quarters? Seems I remember two years then a caller on the weekly call in show called him out on it and he stopped that excuse.

Injuries is going to be an excuse this for underperforming this season. i guarantee it.

This.

Injuries supposedly happen to every team. But, not every team has a Darrel Dickey or Travis Henry and Travis Stephens.

But good take though.

Going back to Fulmer "we're a young team" and his banter with "the next recruiting class" to Dooleys "we're young bla bla bla" Now, we have Butch following the same pattern! Well, those players should be parents of Jr. High kids by now and all these great recruits should be winning us NCs! No more year zero and other slogans because as of last year Butch and the team got rung all season long beginning with Oregan and let GA off the hook and that's not counting the loss against Fla. I say no more excuses and no more pumping sunshine!

Let me guess: I need to pay that kid who bet me he could sneak into your house and coat your toilet paper in Icey Hot. Where's my wallet?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back