Evan Berry

Hate to say it but chubb was the fastest in GA as a senior. Not evan. Hope Evan hits him so hard a snot bubble comes out of his nose. Then does it again. Chubb is an incredible athlete though. legit 40 and 100 meter times as good as elite college receivers and weighs about 225 i think. GBO VFL HUBANegas

Evan should indeed see considerable playing time and may start in some defensive formations, but I don't see him unseating Cam Sutton or Mcneil.
I just hope Evan continues his return game and takes one to the house.

Well yeah I wouldn't think he'd take over our #1 corner spot seeing as he's a safety. But either way he'll get his playing time for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
He also runs fantastic routes which helps as much or more than speed.

I actually think is an average route runner. Doesn't always commit to angle of the route when its open. Doesn't sink his hips sometimes.

From what I've seen its mostly pure athleticism... but thats been enough when healthy.

Hate to say it but chubb was the fastest in GA as a senior. Not evan. Hope Evan hits him so hard a snot bubble comes out of his nose. Then does it again. Chubb is an incredible athlete though. legit 40 and 100 meter times as good as elite college receivers and weighs about 225 i think. GBO VFL HUBANegas

Chubb fluffer thread is that way ------>

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back